What If... There Was No Lie?

She didn't panic, no Felicity Smoak did not- lie. She did panic and in a big way. HOLY CRAP SHE WAS PREGNANT! How did this happen? Well...obviously she knew how it had happened...she flushed just thinking about. Oh how nice that had been.

"What the heck Felicity. You just found out you're pregnant and you're thinking about that? Stop it!" She exclaimed aloud, her voice sounding slightly hysterical.

Oh isn't this just the most irresponsible thing she had EVER done. She started taking deep breaths and started to jump around trying to relive some of her anxiety. Wait... she stopped jumping. She was pregnant, she shouldn't jump around... right? She had no idea what she was doing. She sat down on the couch and put her head in her hands. How was she going to take care of a baby? She couldn't even keep a goldfish alive in college.

What if it came out looking like Oliver? Then everyone would know.

What if she was a horrible mother?

What if she miscarried?

What if Oliver finds out and wants nothing to do with her? No, Oliver wouldn't do that. But he still might kick you out of the foundry.

What if, what if, what if.

"Calm down Felicity. You're fine. You are completely one hundred percent fine."

What did she do now?

"Google!" She exclaimed loudly to the empty room and ran and practically jumped on the couch like a monkey. "Oh, sorry little one. Didn't mean to do that."

She Googled for a long time but the only thing she learned was that she was scared. Why did she look all that stuff up?

"Oh my gosh," she threw her tablet on the couch. "I'm one of those people that look up their symptoms and think they're dying..."

She stood up and walked around the room.

"Get it together, think. What should you do now?" She asked herself. "Doctor. Obviously you should go to the doctor." She found her phone and dialed the office she went to for her check ups which she usually missed most of the time anyways. She explained that she thought she was pregnant and wanted to be one hundred percent sure. The nurse sensing her urgency asked her if she could be there in an hour because someone had just canceled an appointment. She said yes. She dressed quickly in a pair of jeans, a loose red top and her panda flats. She needed comfort today and if her Panda's could give her that then she didn't care what people thought about her fashion sense. She threw her hair back in a ponytail, googled if she could take nausea medicine, found she could and took one of the pills, ate a piece of toast and was soon out the door.

She arrived at the office and checked in and not very long after they called her back. "Felicity Smoak?"

"That's me!" She called then ducked her head as people turned to look at her.

The nurse led her down a long hallway and into a room where she took her blood pressure, temperature and pulse, all of which were high due to her anxiety. She also took some of her blood. The Nurse asked if she had any concerns and she told her "Just the fact that I might be pregnant." She had just nodded and started typing away before she left the room with a 'The Doctor will be in shortly.' Felicity had sat there in the hard chair for what seemed like hours when in reality it had only been forty five minutes when the Doctor entered.

"Hi Felicity, I'm Dr. Matthews." The doctor reached out her hand and Felicity took it.

"Thank you for seeing me."

"Of course," Dr. Matthew's said as she sat down on her stool and started going through her file. "Well... looks like congratulations are in order. You are indeed pregnant Ms. Smoak." She already knew but it still felt like a shock to her system. She sat there gaping at the Doctor. "I take it that it wasn't planned?" She shook her head numbly. "You have options. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. There's abort-"