This Is The Beat Of Your Heart

Somehow within a few hours Thea had managed to buy her a new wardrobe. She had tried to reason with her, after all she was pregnant and in a few months the clothes wouldn't be worn anymore but to no avail. The Queen may be tiny but she wasn't to be trifled with.

So in a new emerald green day dress, she was sure Oliver would love they arrived at what looked like a castle. She climbed from the vehicle, her heels sinking down into the gravel and her eyes going wide.

"Wow, Thea..." She was practically speechless as she stared at the estate that could have came straight from a Jane Austen novel.

Thea took her arm with a beaming smile. "Only the best for a Queen."

"It's just a baby shower Thea," she said.

"I know, but I wanted it to be special," she replied as she took her arm and pulled her inside the residence, their security entourage following close behind.

They stopped right outside the large door. "It's the Bartlett estate, they're close friends and were more than willing to let us use one of their rooms. Oliver said you loved Eliza something, so I thought you'd love this place."

"Elizabethan era, and I do." She turned to Thea with tears in her eyes. "Thea....thank you."

"No tears, you haven't even seen the best parts yet."

"I can't imagine it get's better than this."

"Oh but it does," the brunette replied as she grabbed her hand and pulled her through the mansion. She was starting to understand why Oliver called Thea Speedy. Man could that girl move. She didn't even have a chance to look at the painting on the wall or take in any of the décor.

Finally Thea stopped in front of two large white doors that nearly reached the ceiling. She sent her a smile before she pushed the doors open. Her mouth automatically dropped open to form a O as she walked into the opulent room. She stood in the center and turned as she took it all in, large windows let in a abundance of light and gave a perfect view of the gardens outside and were framed by white gauzy curtains. A chandelier hung from the ceiling, the sun glinted off the glass orbs hanging from it sending shards of light dancing throughout the room. Large couches filled with pillows sat atop rugs that probably cost more than her car. There was a table overflowing with gifts and a cart holding a tea kettle and dainty painted cups.

She moved to the window that overlooked the garden that as in full bloom. A water fountain topped by a cherubim spitting water down into the pool below. "It's beautiful," she breathed as her fingers traced the window pane. She stood there gazing for what seemed like forever until she finally turned to find Thea and Moira looking at her with soft smiles on their faces.

"Thank you, both of you."

"Oh dear, you are most welcome," Moira said graciously. "I'm so glad you like it."

"It's like something out of a dream."

"In that case...." Thea trailed off as she strode over to a mahogany table and opened a box. "I thought you'd need this."

"Is that..." she peered at the sparkly bejeweled crown in her sister in law's hands.

"A tiara? Yep. You are a Queen after all."

"I think you're taking this whole Queen thing a little too seriously," she chuckled.

"Stop ruining my fun," she demanded..

She rolled her eyes as Thea sat the small crown atop her head, then tugged her over to a mirror to have a look.

"It's beautiful Thea, but I feel a little silly."