Light sighed. "I hate it to leave you alone with mister 'dead is always the answer', but I'll be back." And he was gone and left me alone with Darkie on my left shoulder.

"You will certainly benefit from it?" I sighed. Darkie rubbed his hands. "Oh hell once I will!"

O Force!

Maia POV

I could not believe it! They had tied me to a chair. Even Jonathan had been against me. Tss you had to have it from your own brother.

"Maia come on." Kanan tried again. "We can't just smash him at the head. He's still our friend. "

I turned my face away stubborn. "You will probably take those words back." I looked him in the eyes. "You do not know what he can do if he like this."

"No, we do not know, so if you would tell us ..."

I shook my head. Kanan let out a sigh. Eventually, he'll give up, but until then I insisted stubbornly.

Kanan sat back in the chair in front of me with his face in his hands. "You're just as stubborn as Ezra, you know?"

I smiled at him with a big happy smile. O yeah like I knew. Dai always got crazy because of us.

"Oh Maia we want only the best for Ezra and we won't reach that with knocking him out."

"Hey it worked then and it will work now!" I said for the 20th time.

"Probably it was something else!" He answered for the 20th time.

Man that guy did not stop. He is even worser than Dai. Another stab in my heart.

Dai Oh I missed you so much.

"Maia would you like to lose Ezra too." Shit! Jedi. Mind reading tricks!

But I had to admit he had me there. I looked back at him and nodded.

Largely against my will, but Kanan was right ...

I could not lose Ezra also.

Ezra POV

"I must admit that you are good at your job. Eliminating the competition. "

"Well, I am a born salesman of darkness. And this time the closet is locked. "A wrinkle appeared between his eyebrows. "At least I think."

"Anyway, come on with those arguments." I laughed.

"Well." He cleared his throat. "No one loves you, no one wants you. That's way your parents left you behind. "

"That's low. Even for you. "

"Yes, sorry, I know. You have to know that it has been a while. "I leaned back on the couch where I was sitting on. I put my feet on the table. Still, I was in the old house of my parents. "How was that girl called again? Egalien? Eganda? It was with an 'E' I'm sure. "

I wanted to correct him, but he pointed to me with a stern finger. "No no, let me guess. Evelien? No, no, not even close. Egaal? Is that even a name? "

"It was Eglantine."

"Oh jeej Lightie is back." He shouted sarcastically.

"I wonder if you know how to use a door?"

"Of course not! I never use one before! "

I rolled my eyes. "Well now everyone is dressed, can we continue?" Light was wearing a light gray pants with blue shirt now. Much better.

"Yeah yeah. So Gelatine. "

"Eglantine," I corrected him together with Light. Who was finally wearing normal clothes and had thrown away that ridiculous areole.

"Yes, that one. Man you know it's no fun to be locked together with mister 'boring'. But that was the last time we appeared. What was the reason again? "

"Dark can't you see it hurt him."

"Duh! I know that too. I try to get him to feel fear and all those things. And I quote: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to pain. Pain leads to the dark side."

"Oh, the wise Jedi master Yoda. Let's have a moment of silence. "

Dark held my hair and hung slightly forward so he could see Light. "Hey, asshole! You know he's not dead. You've surely heard him at the Jedi Temple. "

"I know. I just wanted to let you shut up for five minutes. "

Oh boy. I began to find those two really annoying. "Should I tell?" Dark nodded and Light shook his head. "When will you two don't argue about something."

"Never probably!" They said simultaneously.

And Darkie, which meanwhile was lying on my shoulder, good comfortable, got what he wanted.