Chapter 7 - An old friend comes home

- Last Time -
They shot at each other, fists blazing with their elements which Lucys' is star light

-Now-

Stings POV

I finally heard the girl's name, 'Lucy' it's a pretty name I thought. "Ready set GO!" Mato-chan said. We all shot at each other but we all dodged. "So Blondie" I say with a smirk. "The names Lucy" she said through her teeth. "Well Lucy I am the almighty Sti-" "the almighty?" She cut me off "Yeah got a problem with that" I say with a tick mark on my forehead. "Yeah I got a problem it annoys me when people act like they are better than everyone else" she said crossing her arms. Wham! I got smacked in the back of the head. I look over to see Rogue glaring at me. Then I hear muffled laughter and look at the girl's to see them shaking and covering their mouths. "What the hell was that for" I questioned Rogue who was supposed to be on my side. "One we are in the middle of a fight and Two master is watching so stop flirting" he said getting ready to fight. "So. Also I am n-" I got cut off by getting hit in the back of the head with a bottle. I look at Rogue and he was looking in the stands. I look up into the stands to see Minerva with another bottle. She throws it at us and we duck. It ended up hitting Lucy in the face. It falls to the ground. She picks it up and chucks it back up at Minerva. She caught it and chucks it somewhere else. "Ow!" We look up to see a girl with a cloak on. She is rubbing her head. "Who threw that?" She said looking up.

Minerva POV

I was holding my laughter. "Sorry" Yukino said helping her up. "My friend over there threw it. By the way I'm Yukino" she said holding her hand out. "Maya" the girl said shaking her hand. "So you were the one who threw the bottle?" She walked up to me. "Yeah you got a problem with that" I said making a fist. "Wow you are just as stupid as blondie over there." She said crossing her arms and pointing at the fairy and Sting. "What's that supposed to mean!!!" They yell in unison. "HEY stop coping me" they said again in unison. They got into a fight. "Wow you both are blonde never realized hmmmmm and I was talking about the guy with the crystal earring but I guess you both are stupid. Well I gotta go I have a photo shoot, nice meeting you Yuki-chan" she said waving to Yukino. "Nice meeting you too May-chan" Yukino already gave her a nickname? "May-chan? Hmmmmm Okay well good luck on the fight which you only have like 10 seconds left" she said smiling a big toothy grin which was the only thing that we could see. "What!!!!!!!" They all said and looked up at the clock. "Shit" they yelled again.

Lucys POV

'Wow that girl got spunk. I like it. Wait did she say she had a photo shoot?' I looked up to find her but she like disapeared. Okay to finish the fight. I look back at the clock and sighed. "Well this is surprising" Pumpkin head said. "It ended in a tie" everyone cheered. I ran up into the stands and straight to sorcerers weekly that gramps had. I look through it and find a girl with red hair, silver eyes, and HUGE boobs they were bigger than mine. "Lucy Hamasaki? That must be her stage name" I look up to see everyone staring at me. "Opps did I say that out loud?" I said scratching my cheek. "You got that right" I turn around to see the girl standing there with her hood down. Her long hair was in a side braid with flowers in it that went down to a few inches above her waste. "My real name is Maya Hamasaki" she said smiling. "Wow you are so pretty" I say I then hear gasps. I look at the guild to see them on the verge of tears. Sting, Rogue, and Minerva were walking by but saw Maya and stopped mid step. The Fairy Tail teams walk behind them and saw Maya. Mira was the first one to tackle Maya. Then everyone else joined in the hug except me, Gajeel, and Laxus. But Laxus was smiling. Even Sting, Rogue, and Minerva joined in the hug. "You must be Lucy Heartfilia and Gajeel Redfox" she said walking up to me and Gajeel. "I was in Fairy Tail 2 years before you joined Lucy." I looked at her confused. "Why did you leave?" I questioned curiously. "Because it was hard to be there without one of my best friends and siblings" She said as she hugged Rogue, Lisanna, and Wendy. "I'm home" she said smiling and everyone hugged her again.

A/N

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it. I am thinking of making a Fairy Tail x reader comment if you want me to. So please vote and tell your friends to read this book. <3 (: