Chapter 4 - First Day

Natsu POV

I was waiting in the stands to see if Lucy grew stronger. Juvia and her say that they are stronger than me, Gajeel, and Laxus combined but I doubt that. Ah Juvia she is just so pretty WAIT WHAT? "Let the battle begin" the announcer yelled into the microphone.

Lucy POV

"Let the battle begin" the announcer yelled. Yukino called on Libra to start with. "Libra decrease the gravity so we are floating" Yukino commanded. I just sighed, nothing happened because I cancelled it. I whispered something in Latin that only Juvia and I would understand. Natsu looked at me with wide eyes. He was so shocked but after the games I will leave the guild and train more so I could be the strongest mage in Fiore. I might join a guild but I don't know. But back to the fight, so the latin is to release a limiter there is 7 in me and Juvia. Everyone almost passed out with one limiter off, except Juvia she was use to the power, that is how strong we are. "Loke" I didn't need to grab my key. A light glowed next to me and Loke appeared. "Yes my princess what can I help you with?" Loke smiled. "We are going to finish a fight, How long do you think it would take us?" I smirked. "Is that a challenge?" "Why yes it is. Who ever can knock her out first wins" while we were talking Yukino was trying to catch me off guard, all I was doing was waving my hand. Her spirit was not with her at the moment but was trying to get pass my hand but couldn't. " You're on" Loke said while running off but was stopped by Libra. I ran pass them and did a Lucy Kick but she dodged it. I jumped up and did a drop kick but she again barely dodged and where she was there was a creator. "Awwwwwwww I missed" I lifted my leg again and did a side kick. She didn't have time to dodge so she flew into the wall and passed out. "Wow not even breaking a sweat and only using combat that fight took 153 seconds to knock her out." The announcer was a little scared. I turned to Loke who was pouting "Ha I won" I laughed "Like always" Loke said as he went back to the celestial spirit world with a pout. "Pouty much" I sighed and walked Yukino to the infirmary after I won and healed her.

Thanks everyone for reading my story I will update soon. Hope you liked it.

~Millianna

Next Chapter: Second Day