Chapter 3 - Training

No One's POV

-Flashback-

"Where are we going" Juvia complained. Lucy just smiled "The Midnight Forest"
"Why" Juvia asks

"You'll see" Lucy smirked. "We're Here" Lucy ran into the forest "Now will you tell me" Juvia asked annoyed. "Fine, we are here to train" Lucy sighed. "Why are we training?"

"Natsu said I was weak so I want to prove him wrong"

"Oh yeah Gray said that to me" Juvia sighed. They were walking in the forest when they heard two loud roars. They ran in the direction of the roars. Once they found where the roars came from they saw these two big lizard like creatures. One was black with golden sparkles that looked like stars. And the other one was blue and white, it looked like waves coming into the shore. They were beautiful.

"Lucy Heartfilia daughter of Layla Heartfilia?" The black one questioned.

"Yes and who might you be?" Lucy said shocked.

"Oh excuse my manners, I an Celeste the celestial dragon"

"Oh how do you know my name?"

"I taught your mother how to use her keys"

"Really I remember you oh and this is Juvia Lockstar "

"Hi Juvia I am Celeste and this here is Aqua the water dragon "

"Do you guys want to learn dragon slaying magic? " Aqua asks. Lucy and Juvia smile nodding their heads vigorously. The dragons just smiled.

"Can you teach Lucy water dragon slaying magic and water magic? I can teach Juvia celestial dragon slaying magic and celestial magic." Celeste asks

"Why not" Aqua smiled, so they started training. It was hard to learn new magic but it was worth it. It took them one year to master both magic.

Thanks for reading. Comment give me tips anything. But please vote and like my book.

Next Chapter : The First Day