Chapter 5 - Second Day

Natsu POV

After Lucys battle I walked down to her. "Good Job, Lucy" I said with a look of disgust in my eyes. "Whatever, Juvia!" Lucy just walked right pass me and straight to Juvia. Aw look how cute Juvia is. OK I need to stop thinking about her. "Dude stop staring" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Lucy with a tick mark on her forehead.

Lucy POV

I walk passed Natsu and straight to Juvia. She was running towards me yelling "Your limiter Lock it" "Oh yeah" I whispered latin to put the limiter back on. I look back at Juvia. She was staring at Natsu with horror. I turn around and saw him staring her down. A tick mark showed up on my forehead. Juvia looked at me and saw the tick mark and backed away. "Dude stop staring" he looked surprised but then just walked away. He looked scared. But I realized what time it was and went to the hotel and went to sleep.

Time Skip - the next day

"Welcome to the second day of the Grand Magic Games" the crowd went wild. "In first place Fairy Tail A with 10 points and the rest with 0 points" the announcer yelled "Today we will have more one on one battles"

Sabertooth vs Twilight Ogre
Sabertooth won
Fairy Tail B vs Mermaid Heel
Mermaid Heel won
Blue Pegasus vs Quatro Cerberus
Blue Pegasus won

"Time for the last battle of the day, Lamia Scale Lyon Vastia vs Fairy Tail A Juvia Lockstar"

Juvia walked into the arena a little uncomfortable. "My love you look as lovely as ever" Lyon said. "A-arigato" Juvia said while shifting uneasy. "Ready...Set...FIGHT" the announcer disappeared. There was a puff of smoke but once it disappeared Lyon had a nose bleed. She had ripped off her clothes and was standing in her white laced underwear and bra or should I say my NEW underwear and bra. "JUVIA LOCKSTAR YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "Dam it you noticed" she said a little nervous. She walked up to Lyon and kicked him he was sent flying and hit the wall. He got back up and Juvia punched him but he dodged. Juvia did a sidekick and he was sent flying into the wall again and passed out. "Ah man Lucy you win it took 154 seconds" Juvia pouted and changed back to her clothes.

"In first place with 20 pts is Fairy Tail A and in 5th place with 10 pts is Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, and Blue Pegasus. And the rest in Last Place"

A/N

Gomenasai. I have been busy with homework and family issues but I hopefully will update either tomorrow or this weekend. But hope you liked it and comment, vote and share mi book