Chapter 8: Maya joins Fairy Tail

Here is a picture of Maya Hamasaki and her pets named Doubt if you get that I will cry 😂😂😂

Maya's POV

I was happy that I was back with Fairy Tail. I was in tears and was happy to be back with my family and best friends.
"Soooooo how are you and Jellal?" I asked Erza smirking. Erza looked at me blushing.
"I-I haven't s-s-said anything to h-him" she said stuttering. I raised an eyebrow at her and then turned towards Mira who was trying to sneak away.
"So Mira how are you and Laxus?" She froze and slowly turned around blushing. She muttered something under her breathe knowing that I could hear her.
"What was that? I didn't quite hear you" I said smirking at her.
"I haven't told him yet" she said louder. I looked at her then at Erza. "You know if you don't say anything I will." I said looking between them. Their heads shot up looking at me shocked.
"Oh Laxus, Mira l-" I was cut off by two hands flying over my mouth. I smirked and looked at Mira.
"What? Mira do you have something to tell me?" Laxus asked looking between the two of us. I licked Mira's hand. Mira's face distorted into a look of disgust as she squealed.
"Laxus you know exactly what I was going to say" I said looking at him. He looked at me shocked and then blushed.
"I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about" he said stuttering. I glanced at Lucy and saw her shocked. I turned fully to look at her.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked her while slightly tilting my head. She looked at me and then back at Laxus.
"How did you do that?" I looked at her and then looked back at Laxus.
"You would of have to of known them for awhile." I said closing my eyes and shrugging. I then looked at my little rabbit monster that I named Doubt and smiled

Lucys POV

I was shocked that she made Laxus blush and stutter. 'How long has she known them?' I thought.
"I've known them my whole life..... sorta" She said as if she read my mind. I looked at her shocked.
"So Maya are you going to come back to us?" Master asked. She looked at him and then next to him. She gasped as she saw the first master, she looked as if she was about to burst into tears. The first master already had tears streaming down her face as she stood up and jumped towards her. Maya caught her and hugged her tightly.
"Sis you're ok" First master said through her tears.
"Of course I'm okay. But what are you doing here?" Maya questioned her pulling away from the hug.
"I'm helping them win" Mavis said pointing to us smiling. Maya looked at us then back to Mavis and then to Master.
"Yes, I'm going to come back" she said smiling at Master. Everyone looked shocked at her and then burst into happy tears. I looked at her and then noticed something on her hip. I walked towards her and grabbed the keys. I looked at her as she looked down towards me.
"Ahh I see you noticed the keys. I have dragon keys and celestial spirit keys." I noticed that she had all the golden keys too.
"How come you have gold keys too?" I questioned her. She laughed lightly and looked down at me.
"I'm the Queen of the Celestial Spirit World" she said smiling. I looked shocked at her and then back down at the keys.

Thank you guys for waiting. I know that I took a long time to update. I will try and update once or twice a week and have them be long chapters. In the next chapter it's going to be about Maya and her past. Hope you liked this chapter.