Chapter 2 - Him

Lucy's POV

I was rushing back to the forest on the edge of Crocus to train when some dumb ass ran into me. We have been training for the last 3 months. "OW" I yell. He just kept staring at me, Like what the Hell is he staring at. He is a creep. "Sorry" he said with an apologetic smile. I see him look down at my

.

.

.

.

BREASTS.

I gave him a death glare but he didn't seem to notice. The dark haired mage looks at him with a confused look then smirks and looks at me. "Sorry here let me help you up" he then puts a hand out and I think but then remembered that I have to meet Juvia and took his hand. "Thanks, Bye" I ran past them and ran straight for the forest.

Time Skip - The Forest

"Sorry I'm late, Juvia" I say out of breath. "What took you so long" Juvia replied confused

" I ran into some blonde dumbass and guess what he was staring at"

"Ummm ..... I don't know"

"My freaken BREASTS"

"Are you serious"

"Yea"

"Wow, well we are going to start training tomorrow since you were late, we only have a week left before the Grand Magic Games" she shot me a glare "I said I was Sorry, GEEZ" I throw my hands up in innocence. We then walked to the camp and went to bed.

Time Skip - The Next Day

I wake up screaming. "What the hell" I was soaked, I look at Juvia who was hovering over me. "Wake Up Sunshine" she said as she smirks. Ughhhhhhh I get up and changed then walked out of the tent and got in a fighting stance. "Water Slicer" as water was coming my way I dodged everything "Celestial Dragon Roar" she was hit will at least I think so but when the dust cleared she was no where to be found then she showed up behind me "Water Dragon Roar" I was hit in the back both of our magic is 10 times stronger than Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus' combined. This is how it went on for a week.

Time Skip - after the elimination round

After we finished training we were 50 times stronger than Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus combined "What we were last place" Natsu yelled. "The First Battle will be Fairy Tail's Lucy Heartfilia verses Sabertooth's Yukino Agria, WOW it is celestial spirit versus celestial spirit SO COOL" one of the announcers said. I smirk and look up at Sabertooths guild and notice a certain blonde leaning on the edge looking down at us then just at me. What a creep.

A/N: Thanks for viewing I guess. Hope you liked this chapter. Comment like anything please but give me tips ans help me if I make a mistake.

~ MilliannaNolte

Next Chapter: Training

Preview: Flashback

"Where are we going" Juvia complained. Lucy just smiled
"The Midnight Forest"

"Why" Juvia asks