Otto

At the top—or side idk—is the picture I promised. Now here comes the update. Please enjoy.

Otto

"20..."

Sexy grunt

"21..."

Sexy grunt

"22..."

Sexy mother grunter

"23..."

God another sexy grunt

"T-t-twenty....six..."

Damon paused, his beefy arms glistening with a light sheen of sweat and protruding with thick veins holding him up in the air. His blue eyes wandered up to the woman sitting Indian style in front of him, drenched in almost as much sweat as him.

He gave her a look.

"Babe."

She bit her lip.

"I'm sorry...I messed up again," Colette whimpered.

Damon laughed out a hearty breath, he smiled leaning forward. A warm kiss landed on Colette's button nose then a deeper one on her lips.

"That's ok, Mio Fragolina. We can do it again."

"For the fifth time!"

Damon sighed, his head whipped gaining him access to give Levi a penetrating glare. His outbursts were not only distracting but cajoling Damon to show him shit was bouta get real.

The couple and two of the gang were currently conducting morning workouts. Originally, it was just K completing part of his morning regimen when Damon surprisingly strolled in with Colette in tow.

KD caused the treadmill to come to a slowing halt and took out an earbud. "What's going on here?" He exclaimed with a happy smile.

KD admired a Colette clad in black Asics, black red striped fitness leggings, and a black muscle shirt teasing a show of her pink defined sports bra.

Heaven almighty...

"Trying out that, uh, cute couples workout shit." He smirked at his similar athletically dressed friend.

"I refuse to entertain you, fool."

KD snickered while turning back on the machine. "Aye come on man."

Really the couple had only just started this routine some weekends ago and it was only the weekends that they got together to exercise. Today was a change, this weekend Damon decided to welcome Colette to his gym. She obliged.

Colette blushed and waved. "Hey Kendrick."

"Good morning you beautiful toned athletic goddess." KD winked.

KD couldn't tell if that was really more so for Colette than it was for Damon but he loved both reactions all the same. Damon's jealous glare and jaw grinding paired with Colette's rich red blush and twinkling doe eyes felt like a huge accomplishment made so early in the day. However, those momentary stars in Colette eyes soon died out and reignited for the true victor once Damon grabbed her up, got her legs wrapped around his waist, and bend her upside down into a French kiss.