Quattro

Sorry for my inconsistency, something bad has happened and I couldn't do much of any updating. Thanks for the the support for the last couple of months. It really means a lot. Enjoy.

Quattro

...Him having a fucking threesome at the damn club was probably the first clue...

She squeezed her eyes shut. Her bottom lip disappearing between her teeth.

...Damon is the type of guy who can care less about how the women he fucks feel...

His words echoed through her like the beats of a drum. The vibrations reverberated, coming from her thoughts until she could almost feel it in her chest.

...Don't become another one of his girls, Cole...

She didn't understand. Why was this bothering her so much? Colette decided to listen to her big brother and stay away from Damon. That wouldn't be hard seeing that he was André's realtor, meaning she had no business even seeing him also meaning his time with her fam was limited. There would be no further interaction after a house is bought. Shouldn't be so hard, right?

It was, it well and truly was hard for Colette to get Mr. Tall, dark and gorgeous off her mind. Every minute her mind unknowingly pined on thoughts of him. They affected her so much that at times she caught herself typing reports-if you could call them that-with his name inscribed over dozens of times on each papers. At times she also caught herself going back to the Starbucks that they met in on that fateful day. Twice. Today being the second time.

Colette sighed. She felt weak to her own desires.

No wait! What am I talking about, I don't want him!

She huffed as she grabbed her order, some tea and a light sandwich, and headed over to her table where two beautiful girls, a brunette and a blonde, made themselves comfortable. Colette nervously smiled at them as she rested her items on the pristine table. This place wasn't her beloved Starbucks, but she had to give them their props; the Grade A didn't lie. At least this little indie rock styled café wasn't half bad.

"This place sucks, boo." Then again, not all agreed. "Why did you insist we come here instead of our usual spot?" the tall, blonde, blue-eyed woman sniped as she played with her phone and checked her nails. The girl could be a model. Red heart shaped lips, high cheek-bones, a straight thin nose, long thick eyelashes surrounding sharp sexy blue eyes and some eyebrows on fleek...yeah, her girl was the epitome of the perfect American beauty.

"Christina's right, Colette. This place is whack. Come on girl, if we were back at Starbucks right now I would be drinking my frap, Christina could have her midday 3 shots of espresso and you could be gulping down on your favorite Oprah Chai tea latte," Enola, the exotic beauty of their small bunch, exclaimed. Enola was mixed with Spanish and Native-American. She claimed the perfect olive skin, amazing gray eyes and the softest features Colette had ever seen on another girl. Her long raven hair accentuated the curves of her body as it flowed smoothly past her backside.

She was jealous. Both her friends resembled goddesses of ancient mythology.

"So what's up? Why did we have to bolt outta there?"

Even though they were her best friends, her co-workers, her shoulders to cry on, her party click and more, Colette found it difficult to talk about her love life to them...or the lack there of. It was no secret that Colette was a shy girl stuck in her shell. She's always been that way, as a little girl, as a teenager, in college, heck even presently as a young woman. Her Gigi rather her be raised a shy girl than a fast girl who thinks she's grown. It was easier. As a result, Colette didn't grow to be outspoken or mature with a sense of confidence within herself. Whenever acquaintances, crushes or admirers just stepped up to her she closed up. Her walls erected. Especially when people of the opposite sex approached her on whatever. It didn't matter the topic-a guy could be coming up to ask her where's the restroom for all she knew-she'd instantly become a sputtering mess.