Uno

Uno

"Ohhhhhh!"

Damon groaned in frustration, accelerating his thrusts and going deeper into the blonde's cove. His mind was frazzled. He needed release from this confusion and frustration and he was sure that this beautiful model would assist him with that in the only way he knew possible, the one way he wanted. His thrusts persisted even after her high came and her body shook from the sensation.

"Damon! Oh yessss!" She shouted, her French accent coming out along in thick breaths.

He growled as he spread her legs wider and brought one of her pink buds to his mouth. After another good hour, five more orgasms on her part and three different positions later Damon finally came. He sat up from the bed, threw away the condom and reached for his boxers, his breathing slightly ragged from the work he just put in. The blonde, an up and coming model by the name of Anastasia Coupe, was worn out herself, but had just enough energy in her to crawl to him.

"Damon, my darling, that was absolutely amazing," she sighed, leaving a trail of wet kisses all over his neck and ear.

He gave her a weak smile and walked over to the kitchen. He needed a drink.

This was Damon for the past 4 months now. Excessive over gratuitous sex with countless women, giving them their fill of him but not reaching the full potential of his own satisfaction. Damon has never felt this way before in his life. Ever. For a man with his charm, wit and looks women were not hard to come by, they were practically at his disposal. And they didn't mind how he treated them, they just wanted a chance to be with him. Yet, he still treated all women with the same respect he knew his own mother deserved. That's what hypnotized more to come his way.

Anastasia was one of the occasional flavors he dipped into from time to time, but recently he has habituated himself with her more often. She was the only woman he knew who didn't have a limit to her libido. Like him, she was insatiable. However, it came to Damon's realization that if he was tiring out Anastasia of all people-the well-known sex freak of the modeling world-then he was becoming even worse than her. Something was wrong with him. He knew it because he made a promise he wouldn't involve himself with the likes of Anastasia anymore. The blonde haired, green eyed beauty was becoming too famous too fast for his liking. He knew he wasn't for that lifestyle and he didn't want that type of attention on him; not now, not ever. It was only a matter of time before she blew up, he had call a quits.

But then here he was, in his loft smashing her till she cried out from pure ecstasy. As he downed his whiskey he couldn't help but seethe on what a terrible mistake he's been making. And let's face it, he couldn't place total blame on her persistence. He glanced back at Anastasia's now snoring form tangled in the sheets of his bed, she's always been so demanding like a petulant child, and he knew how to calm that down in the past without giving her what she wanted. It was like after meeting her he just didn't care anymore.

Her. Cole.

Damon momentarily shut his eyes and deeply sighed in frustration for the nth time this day. He opened his eyes and searched within the recesses of his kitchen cabinets. His strong hands got a hold of a sleek, clear bottle hidden at the back.

Time to whip out the real shit...

He poured the very potent liquor in his glass, brought it to his nose for a whiff and rolled his head back, a huge smirk coming upon his face. Grappa. He could already feel its contents soothing his troubled soul. He moved to the comfy living room area of his loft and sat back in his modern brown leather chair. He continued to consume the alcohol, this time at a moderate pace not wanting to feel fucked the next morning.