"Ooh , sorry Lou ."

They ate their breakfast in silence , after finishing Niall went to his room to get dressed , Louis getting dressed aswell .

They met in the hallway when they were done , "Want to go explore the hotel a little ? It'll be fun ." Niall suggested , "I always do this with Liam , you should join us too ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , Niall grinned and took his hand , "Let's go !"

~

"Niall , you're insane !" Louis said in a fit of giggles , watching Niall running over to him after shaking his bum in someone's window . He took Louis' hand and they ran towards the lobby , both still giggling .

Louis' phone rang from his pocket , he pulled it out to see Harry calling him .

"Hello ?" Louis answered , still in a giggling fit .

"Hey love , I'm - is everything okay ?" Harry stopped as soon as he realized Louis is giggling .

"Yeah , it's just Niall -" Louis was cut off by another giggling fit , Niall joining him .

Harry chuckled , he loved hearing Louis's giggles . "Love , I'm in the lobby with everyone , tell Niall to get you two there , okay ?"

"Okay ." Louis giggled and told Niall , Niall nodded and they started walking to the lobby . "We're on our way , we'll meet you there ."

"Alright , see you in a few ."

"See you ."

They hung up , Louis let out the last few giggles as they reached the lobby .

"Louis !!" Tyler called and ran towards him , Louis grinned at him and grabbed him in a hug , "Hey Ty ."

"I missed you so so much !!" Tyler squeezed him and pulled back , "How have you been ?"

"I've been good , you ?" 

"Me too . Harry told us you were having a giggling fit over the phone , what was that about ?"

"Oh , it's just Niall being Niall ." Louis said , not able to contain another small gigging fit .

"Well that explains it all ." Tyler laughed with him .

"Mister Oakley , if you let me have my baby for now I'd really appreciate it ." Harry said from behind Tyler , Tyler patted his chest , "He's all yours , Styles ." He went to hug Niall .

"Hey love ." Harry smiled at Louis and hugged him , face buried in his neck .

"Hi Haz ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry , "How was the interview ?"

"It was good , real fun with those four ." Harry turned to Shane , Joey , Liam and Tyler who were talking to Joey's camera , with Liam and Zayn .

"I haven't met Shane yet ." Louis said nervously , Harry kissed his cheek , "He'll love you , baby . Come on ." He took Louis' small hand in his big one and they walked towards the rest of them .

"Hi Louis ." Joey turned to Louis with his camera , going to hug him .

"Hi ." Louis offered a shy smile and hugged him back .

"Hey Louis , I haven't seen you since Harry's party !" Shane smiled at him , Louis smiled back , "Hi , nice seeing you again ."

Joey put his arm around Louis' shoulders , "Ah , the feeling of reunion . I could kiss you right now ." He didn't notice Harry's glare and the fact that his eyes turned dark , but Zayn and Liam did and went over to him to calm him down .