The good, the bad and the shocking surprise

Parents POV
*3 days later*

"Mr.Kim...now I'm starting to think we did go too far....we could have thought of something else like tell that they cheated on eachother!"

"......honey can you not? I'm glad you didn't think of that first! That would make everything so much worse!"

"Omg omg omg you right! PLEASE SHUT ME UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET MORE MESSED UP IDEAS!!!"

"Honey I know you get all these crazy ideas because of what happend to your grandmother and mother but I think Tae  and Sanghee are different from your grandparents and parents, they had different situations and stuff"

"Thats right....OMG I'M HORRIBLE!!!*starts crying hysterically* I better call the doc right now so he could tell them it was a mistake!!!!!!!! Then- then we....I will go to the kids and tell them the truth! Omg what if they will hate me forever!? *starts crying even more hysterically*"

"Aniyo~ honey it's ok! It's not really your fault! I mean you just wanted to protect the V and Sang Hee from having a bad relationship....aniyo they won't hate you! I'll go and explain everything"

"awww Mr.Kim you are the kindest soul! Ok ok so better fix everything now then later! Call the doctor and I'll go to V and Sang Hee's house!"

V's POV

It's been 3 days since the news...Sang Hee looks really pale and she is really quiet...she sleeps most of the day...the only thing that makes me happy is that she still craves he faveorite food.....*the phone rings*

" Tae? Can you please pick up the phone?"

She spoke so quietly I could barley make out the words she said.. *picks up the phone*

-hello? Is this Mr.Kim?

-yes it is, who is this?

-this is the doctor and I'm sorry but there has been a mistake....your kids are actually still alive and in perfect health!

-how could you make such a mistake?!!

Sang Hee looked up really quick

"Mistake? What mistake? Tae tell me what are you talking about?"

"Wait a just a second Sang Hee~!"

- Mr.kim I understand that you are angry but let's focus on the good news here... your chilldren are alive!

-yes, you are right, thank you for such amazing news have a good day

- see you soon!

*hangs up*

I dash over to Sang Hee almost knocking her over (oops)

"Sang Hee Sang Hee~!!!!!! I have something amazing to tell you!! The doctor made a mistake! Our child is alive!!!!! *hugs Sang Hee tightly*

"Oh gosh!! Are you serious?? *starts crying* oh my goodness I'm so happy!"

"Yaaa Sang Hee don't cry~ where is your adorable smile that I didn't see for such a long time?" *makes a funny a funny face and tickles Sang hee*

"Hahah yaaa Tae~ stop that haha seee I'm smiling! So sthaap hahaha"

*V starts talking to Sang Hee's tummy* "Yaaa child in the tummy! Whoever you are we are so happy you are ok! Did you hear your mommy laugh just now? That's how happy she is, don't worry! with us you are safe ok? Oh I'll also feed your mommy so much good food right now so don't worry you won't starve! I'll make you and your mommy super happy~! Can't wait until you get out!"

".........omg you are so sweet and... Haha hahahaha you are super silly!! Hahaha this is how I fell in love with you" 

*Ding Dooooonnng*

"Tae? Where you expecting someone today?"

"Ummm no, where you?"

"Noo~ can you please go get the door?"

"Of coarse honey *giver her his adorable smile and a kiss on the forehead*

I open the door wondering who might be out there...it's my mom

" Hi Mum~! Come in! I haven't seen you for quite a while! How have you been?"

*Sang Hee yells from upstairs* "Honey? Who is this?"

"It's my mum!"

"Ohhhh! Hello Mrs Kim! I'll be there in a sec!"

"It's ok Sang hee! Take your time!"

"Tae....I need to confess....I-"

"Ok I'm here mrs.kim! Sorry for taking so long! It's a pain to walk"

"Oh Sang Hee don't worry about it! *hugs Sang hee* I've been in your situation too and trust me V wasn't the lightest kid ever hahaha"

"Hahaha oh my! I see where Tae got his humor from *winks at Tae*"

"Hahaha very funny Mum and Sang hee! So, mum what did you want to confess about?"

"Well...I-....I...it was me who told the doctor to tell you that Sang Hee had had a miscarriage!! *starts crying hysterically*"

*Both V and Sang Hee said at the same time "You said WHAT?!"*

*Sang Hee sits on a couch with a black face expression and V face palms*

"Mum~ just because of what happend to your grandmother and mother it dosent mean we are like this"

"Oh honey I know I know.....but I wanted you and the child to live in a happy and caring family!  I'm sorry, I am so horrible!!!  I dont think you'll ever forgive me now!"

*Sang Hee gets up*

"Owww Mrs.Kim it's ok~ I mean what you did was not the nicest thing ever but that just shows how much you care for us and the child"

"You, you really think so? Oh my! Sweetie you have the kindest heart! I'm so glad you are the girl who married my son! Oww I still feel pretty miserable but not as miserable as before! *starts crying....(again)*

*V, Sang Hee and Mrs.Kim have a group hug*

"Oh! Mum! Sang Hee! I just rememberd! I'm pretty sure the doctor said  "your children are a live"

*Mum and Sang hee look at eachother in shock*

*Sang Hee and Mum both say at the same time "CHILDREN??? So there is more than ONE??"

Yeah guys sorry for so many mistakes I was rushing to get this chapter done xD