Lie and Truth

Jimins POV

I need to see Sang Hee again...there is a chance that maybe her memories are restored....she was my first love and you never forget your first love....(or Do you?) But now that I think about it I think her memories about me might be painful to her.....for these past weeks or months she had a lot of things going on and most of them were painful...arranged married to the guy she didn't even care about....her boyfriend dumped her... Her best friend started dating the guy she cared the most about..and now the death of her dad...And now telling her she got hit by a car and lost part of her memory would be.....actually this might cheer her up! Because now she has no one to talk to so I'll be there by her side and maybe eventually she will remember me! Well.. if she won't then I guess I'll just have to remind her

Vs POV
***Already inside the house***
***Puts Sang Hee on the bed***

"Sang Hee Pabo....don't run off like that any more...You are making me worry...."

***Sang Hee starts snoring....(yeah she ruined the cute moment...)***

".........haha Sang Hee is snoring? Haha goodnight Sang Hee"

***Sang Hee suddenly stops snoring***

**V leens down and kisses her forehead then he leaves the room and sleeps in the guest room **

***THE NEXT DAY**

Sang Hees POV

Ow! Why does my head hurts so bad? Wh-what happened yesterday? Ewww what's that smell? Its smells like someone threw up!.....................WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

***Flash Back***

Dad died....bar.... Some dude with a name that starts with a J..Ji jimmy? Or something like that....V....piggy back ride....throws up on V.....tells him she loves him...

***End of Flash Back***

***Sang Hee is about to scream***

OMO NO No NOOoOOOOOo!!!!! What have I done!? I am so embarrassed!! I feel my face getting hot ANIYOOOOO!!! Unbelievable!!! Ughhh someone kill me now!!!!!! PLEASE?!!!! Its ok Sang Hee don't panic! Ummm just get out of the house and make sure V dos not see you!......I look at the clock..its 10 in the morning....

**Sang Hee does her hair and changes into clean clothes***

I slowly get out of the room....I hope he is still sleeping or out of the house!
Aaaannnnd NOPE! He is right there.....in the kitchen....wait he knows how to cook? We'll he better because I don't want him to burn down the kitchen!

***starts crawling to be "less visable"***

**CRrrEEEAaakkkkKk*

Did he hear that? I hope not! I reach the the door and reach for my shoes I hear foot steps...nooo I'm screwed! Heavens help meeee atleast this once? V purposely stepped on my shoes....

"Going someone where wifeeeyyy"

WIFEYYY? TF?!!

"Yah V?! JUGULE?! You call me wifeyyy one more time and you are dead!"

"Mmm k wifeeeyy"

"That's it!!"

***Starts throwing shoes at him....instead of running away from her he starts running towards her... takes the shoes away from her..he pulls her hand too hard which makes her fall on him and they start rolling around on the floor*** (yeah this part is a little weird but I couldn't think of anything better im sorry! xD)

"Yah! ! Kim Taehyug Are you crazy? Get off me!!"

"Not until you will stop throwing shoes at me!"