Thank you

Vs POV

Don't tell me that....that its Sang Hee standing at the end of the bridge....Sang hee don't do it!!! Don't do it!! Why am I not moving? Why am I glued to the spot....everything is turning gray....everything slows down.. The cars....people....then everything around starts fading away.... I try to run....my legs feel heavy and it feels like I'm not even running.....Sang Hee turns around and looks at me and mouths "goodbye......Tae Hyung......"
Her feed lift of the ground and she is dissapeaeing under the bridge.... "SANG HEE NOOO!!!!!"
.... . ..................................then......I wake up........ Still at Jins house.... Huh? What happened? I see da yoon and Jin looking at me
"What happened? Where WHERE IS SANG HEE?!"
"Sang Hee is at the bar.."
"How long have I been like this?" Since the call from the doctor when the docter called and you started running to Sang Hee but didn't notice and fell down the stairs and hit your head and passes out...."

"So sang hee didn't jump of the bridge?"

"What? The bridge? No! After you fell she texted Da Yoon saying she is at the bar and no one to disturb her....

So this was a dream? Thank Goodness! I think this dream made me realize that ..... I actually love Sang Hee......