The Wedding

SANG HEE'S POV

Today is my wedding day and I don't know how I will survive..I hope Jin won't come or it will break my heart even more. It's ok I will live with V for a month or 2 and will get a divorce.

V POV

Ugh..it hope today will flow smoothly, she better not make a scandal in front of everybody. After the wedding we have to go the the honeymoon (jeju island for 5 days) thanks to my mom!

***THE CEREMONY****
SANG HEE'S POV
I walk down the Isle and I see him standing there looking at me and smiling. Both of us said "I do" and exchanged rings. But when the preecher said "you may now kiss" I started to panic this is going to be my first kiss (lips to lips) and I wanted this to be Jin! V pulled me and our lips met. To my surprise his lips were soft and warm. The public cheered I looked and my eyes met with Jin....my eyes started to water Jin why did you come? Stop tearing my heart...V took my hand and we started heading toward the limo.
"Don't you dare look at Jin again forget about him, you are my wife now, and have to listen to me" V said. We sat in the limo.."Give me your phone" V said "What? I am not giving you my phone!"
He forcefully grabbed it out of my hands and went through my contact list. I saw him delete Jin's number
"YAH! What the hell are you doing?!"I yell
"What? You are my wife now! And Everytime you will have a problem talk to me, and don't start running to Jin like you did last time! I still can't belive you guys wanted to run away, if you did my parents would still find you"
I was in shock..."How could you say that?! Ok V I am so done with you! I will turn this honeymoon into hellmoon!" And I meant it
"Haha bring it on" he said with a smirk
Ugh! I would love to swipe that smirk from his stupid face -_-

Ok guys I know this chapter is really short and I'm sorry TT_TT I will update the story soon :) again I'm sorry for my spelling and grammar :( I hope you are enjoying the story ^_^ Also give me some feed back on the story! I want to see what you think about it :)