He let her go

Jimins POV

"You are Chim Chim?"

What? She remembered me?

"Haha well I guess!"

I realized something wasn't right...was this anger in her eyes or?....
*sung Hee starts throwing pillows at him*

"HOW *throws a pillow* COULD *throws a pillow* YOU *throws a pillow* HIDE THAT *throws a pillow* FROM ME?"

Sang Hees  POV

Darn it I ran out of pillows....

*Jimin opens mouth to talk*

"No don't say anything!"

*They sat in silance for a long time*

"Sang Hee...mianhae, but I couldn't tell you..."

"For about 10+ years?!"

"I was scared you'll start hating me"

"Hating you for what?"

".........."

"Come on tell me....please? I really need to know...I'm tiered of all these secrets and lies..."

"Alright....ill tell you...it happened when we were in 3rd grade we were playing and we had to cross the road I ran ahead and you got hit by a car and lost some of your memory...."

"Oh....wow I lost some of my  memory? But...I still don't get why would I not forgive you I mean it's not your fault or anything"

"I think it is my fault...if I wouldn't leave you behind I don't think this would've happened..."

"Come on! You were in 3rd grade! It's not your fault"

*Jimin is tearing up and hugs Sang Hee tightly*

"Sang Hee I am so sorry!"

"J-jimin! Stop it! don't cry! It's not your fault! It never was and it will never be your fault!"

I couldn't help it so I hugged him  tighter...
He looks so innocent and helpless right  now I started tearing up myself... He looks like 6 year old who fell of the bike

"Sang Hee?"

"Hm?"

" I missed you so much.."

"*chuckles* I missed you too"

"Sang Hee..Don't leave me...I lost you once and I don't want to loose you again.."

"Jimin I- I- ACHOO!"

"Are you ok? Did you get sick? *touches forehead* Sang Hee you have a fever! Aigoo that's what you get for standing in the rain without an umbrella"

"Aniyo! Jimin I'm ok gomauoACHOO!"

" Stay here I'll bring medicine and make tea"

**Jimin leaves then comes back 2 minutes later with cloth, ice water and blankets**

"Aniyo Jimin you don't have to do that! I'm fine! Really..."

"Stay here I'll comeback in 10 minutes"

"Ok..Jimin?"

"Mmm?"

"Gomauo!"

Jimin just smiled in return and left to get medecine

This doesn't feel right...wae? I'm not doing anything wrong I'm just at my long lost childhood friend! What's so bad about it? *V's face pops in my head all the sudden* WHAT? WAE?!....wae?.... even though we were arranged married and I hated him I think I'm starting to get feelings for him...I know we didn't get along well and we had alot of fights and miss understandings I find him attractive in many ways...I guess I love him *laughs to herself* but, I forgot one thing, he dosent love me, I doubt he has any feelings for me at all and there is nothing I can do about it. But I can't belive the girl he loves is Hae Won ...I thought he hated her ugh oh well I think too much...I'm tiered...I know I told myself many times that everything will turn out ok or I should forget about this and start a new life maybe in America for me Korea is filled with many  happy memories but most of my memories are sad, and my life got so complicated that I have no idea how to untie atleast half of the knots. I guess the right thing to do is to move to America. I get up and start writing a note to Jimin saying that he will probably never see me again but I'll miss him alot.

*20 MIN LATER AT HER AND V'S HOUSE*

I look at the front yard and see no car,
I guess she left. I look at the time it's 5:00pm ugh V is probably home. I walk in and just keep looking forward while walking to my room to pack my stuff.

*30 MIN LATER SHE FINISHED PACKING*

I start walking down stairs with two suit cases V stands in front of me, he has a confused look on his face

"What is this?" He asks

"Are you blind? Those are suit cases!"

"Sang Hee? What are you thinking? When are you even planning to go?"

"You don't need to know that! Have a nice  life with Hae Won! Wish you guys happiness!"

V's POV

I am so confused " have a nice life with Hae Won"?

"Mianhae but I have no I dear what you are talking about.."

"Oh forget it! I'm out! I wish this marrige never happened! I wish I never met you or got any feelings for you!"

"Sang Hee! Stop!"

I grabbed her wrist

"Let me go! *smacks V in the face* I said Let go!"

I just stood there dropping her wrist

"Fine...if that's what you want then go"

OK GUYS SORRY FOR A REALLY SLOW UPDATE (Blame school and bts )  once again sorry for spelling errors have a nice day everyone!! ^^