The Parent Mission

*3 months later*
*MRS.Kims pov*

"Mr. Kim, good news! SANG HEE IS FINALLY PREGO!! *starts to do awkward ahjumma dance*

"Woa! Jinjja?? HALLELUJIA!!! *Joins Mrs.Kim with awkward ahjussi dance*

"But you know Mr.Kim, I dont know how close they got over this year..what if this was an accidental pregnancy?"

"Mrs.Kim what on earth are you talking about?"

"Thats why I thought of a plan, to test how true their love is"

"Honey you are scaring me, what do you have in mind?"

"Tomorrow we will tell the doctor to tell them that they lost their kid"

"But honey! that's so cruel!"

"Maybe, but I want our grand child to live in a happy caring family! Remember when my mother did that to us since we were arranged too? The plan worked perfectly!"

"Hmm that is true but you know people are different, they can react in many ways."

"Yes, I understand that dear, but this is a "just incase thing"

"Ok! Fair enough Mrs.Kim! Leeeeets do this!" *mission impossible plays in the backround* *They high five eachother*

Sang Hees POV

"Tae tae!"

"What?"

"Let's go shopping for baby stuff!"

"Now? *Looks at the clock*
It's 2 in the morning!!"

"Oh....really?? Haha I guess I'm just too exited"

"It's ok honey we can just go tomorrow let's get some rest"

"Haha you right, let's sleep"

"Goodnight boo *kisses forehead*

"*blushes* haha yeah good night"

The next day
V and Sang Hee are at the store
*V's parents are hiding at the store to see the reaction*
"Sang Hee can't we just figure out if it will be a boy or a girl before the baby is born?"

"Umm we could but I want it to be a surprise! If it's a girl I can just laugh in your face"

"Fair enough! If it's a boy I'll laugh in your face!"

"Ok! So! The cradle is pink"

"What? No its blue!"

"Aigoo I have no patience arguing with you let's move on to toys"

"Sang Hee! What about this cute black bear"

"Nooo the bear will be beige"

"......why baige?"

"Because its cuter!.....you know what this is not working out...."

"Yeah you right Sang hee, so how do you want to do this?"

"Let's split or just take turns on agreeing with each other!"

"My wifey is so smart"

"Well *flips hair* what did you expect? Hahah"

" ahah Omo you are killing me with your self esteem!"

"Haha watch and learn hun! *snaps fingers* so! The cradle...oh what about the- *phone rings*"

"Who is that?"

"It's the doctor"

-Hello?
-Hello...um is this Mrs.Kim ?
-Yes it is
-Mrs.Kim umm I'm sorry to dissapont -you but I have some sad news...
-Wh- what is it?
-I'm afraid you had a miscarriage ...I'm very sorry for your loss....goodbye...*hangs up*

Vs POV
Sang Hee's face suddenly changed from a happy 5 year old kid who just received candy to blank face girl who just saw a ghost...

"Sang Hee.? What did the doctor say?"

She tried to answer but she was choking with tears...
I gently grab her by the shoulders

"Sang Hee, darling, please tell me what's wrong"

"W-we....Lost.."

"Lost? Lost what?"

"The baby babo! What else am I supposed to say? Oh the doctor called to remind me I lost my virginity?! "

Oh my goodness.....but how could this happenen? She was eating healthy and didn't have injures...when we went to the doctor last week he said everything is perfect....! I need to try to hold back the tears and tell Sang Hee to hang on but the only thing I end up doing is give her a hug so she wouldn't see my crying face...

"Sang Hee..don-...don't worry its going to be ok....we need to stay strong....!"

"You are right Tae, we do, but you know....it's funny because even though the baby wasn't even half way developed it feels like it was born already and we were rasing and taking care of the baby for years...."

I really don't know how to reply....I really want to comfort her, but the sad thing is how can I comfort her if I can't even comfort myself...

"Sang Hee, let's go home...you don't look so well....you should take a nap..."

"Yeah.....you right"

*parents POV*

"Omg omg Mr.Kim! Both of them are crying omg when was the last time you saw our some cry? He didn't even show his tears when his dog died when he was 10!"

"Oh my! You right! But you know I'm starting to think this is too cruel and babo...they didn't deserve this..."

"Ohhh! Stop that, I'm....WE are doing this for the sake of our children and our future grandchild! I remember when my grandma told me how when she was arranged and she got pregnant my grandfather was all happy and cheerful! But when my mother was born...he wasn't so cheerful...he didnt pay much attention to her I don't know why...so i thought maybe if my great grandma did this to my grandma who knows! Maybe she would've seen his true face about this! That's when I found out it was an "accidental baby" Do you think it's still cruel that I did this?"

"Umm no no you are doing a right thing"

"*in sassy voice* thank you! Anyways let's continue to watch them....oh my! HUGS ALERT! Oooo it feels like I'm watching a Kdrama! Omg they are so cute!! *fangirls silently*"

".....still can't belive I got married to you hahaha"

"Yahhh Mr.Kim! What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing I just merried to the right woman hahah"

"Owwww! You! *playfully smaks him* we didn't change at all!"

"Haha right! So, when are you planning to tell them the truth?"

"Hmmm good question....."

I'm sorry guys! I know I haven't updated in forever! I'm sorry for such a short chapter! >< But you know school and all those stuff just keep me busy >< But thank you to those who still didn't give up reading this XD love you guys! Hahaha! ^^