Confused

SangHees POV

I reached the airport and see Da Yoon she hugs me and takes my stuff without saying a word. We reach her house and as soon as we walk in I burst into tears (I seem to cry a lot lately...thanks dad -_-)
"Da Yoon what on earth did I do wrong in this life! Why is this happening to me? Do I really deserve this?"
"*sigh* Sang Hee...You didnt do anything wrong you were just listening to your dad and being a god daughter...I know its hard for you but
no one said it was going to be easy..I mean there is a positive side to this
you can always get a divorce and-"
"No Da Yoon that's not the point! I'm starting to like V but then his ex girlfriend showed up but then...I still love Jin and I just don't know what to do! This is way to much for me to handle... "

" Oh... I see...Sang Hee I wish I could help you somehow but I just don't know how.. This is more a you are on your own thing...but I can only help you one way if you ever would want to see Jin without V knowing I'll always cover up for you :)"

"Ahah thanks Da Yoon... *sniff* you are such a great friend"

"Haha you just realized that? Wow I see how it is XD haha well umm..are you hungry? Or you want some beauty sleep?"

"Oh umm its like 11pm I'll go to sleep goodnight Da Yoon gomawo!"

" Goodnight Sang Hee no prob wait Sang Hee?"

"Hm?"

"Umm what are you gonna do tomorrow?"

"Oh..I don't know I think I will just stay at your house until V comes back ..."

" Umm Sang Her also I think you should call Jin and tell him how you feel OK? I think it would be best for both of you"

"Ok I will thanks "eomma" "

"O? EOMMA?,you calling me old? Aigoo go to sleep child XD "

Jins POV

A familiar figure ran in the plane him could it be Sang Hee? No I bet she is enjoying spending time with him....(I hope not) I reached their Hotel and asked where their room was the guy said he is not allowed to give out such info.
"Jin?"
Oh no..it sounds like V...
I turn around and yep it's him...
"Yah V! Where is Sang Hee?"

"I don't know"

"What do you men you don't know? And who is that girl? You are cheating on sang hee already?!"

"......anything else you wanna ask me?"

"Its pointless talking to you but just know if you will hurt her I'll hurt you..."

Vs POV
".......k?"

"Omg who was that?! How dare they threaten my little alien?"

"Don't call me that I told you a million times I don't like being called an alien..."

"Oh sorry i... I...forgot..."

" Call and get me a ticket to Seoul... Right now"

"Sorry sir" a lady from the front desk replied "but the last plane flew away 2 hours a go...oh and your wife left you a note! Here"

"I'll read it!" Said Hae Won

Sorry TaeHyun I had to leave have fun with your ex :) oh and BTW I'm still going out with Jin and I'll get divorce papers tomorrow so I hope I'll never see you again after divorce :)

"What?! Let me see that!"
Wow she actually wrote that?

"I'll pay whatever but I need to get to Seoul today"

"I'll see what I can do" said front desk lady

***10 min later****
"Ok sir your flight is ready"

"Ok good thank you"

"Tea Tae I'm coming with you!!!"

"Umm miss? I only got a ticket for 1..."

"What?! Do you know who I am?! Or who my father is?!"

"I have no idea....but good luck finding a ticket :)"

"Ughhhhh its ok Tae Tae I know you'll miss me but I have to come tomorrow sorryyyy :("

"Ummm did I say I cared? Go home..."

*****Next Day*****

Sang Hee's POV

***ding dong ding dong dinggggggggg dong***

"Da Yoon! Someone's at the door!"

"Can you open the door yourself? I'm taking a shower!! Sorryyyy"

" its ok no prob I got it!"

*slowly opens the door*

"Is Sung Her he-.."

" V? Why are you here?"

" The note you left in the hotel...You wanna divorce already? I said wait at least 1 year am I really that unbareable? Where did you put the divorce papers?"

"Umm V? I never left you a note...."