Well that was unexpected!

Sang Hee's POV

"Fine...if that's what you want then go"

I suddenly felt lightness in my head, and everything looks so blurry...I can barley tell that it's V standing in front of me. Why is this happening right now?

"Yeah V...I'll leave, right now-"

*Sang Hee falls down on V*

"Sang Hee? Sang Hee you ok?!"

"Wha-? Yeah I'm purrrfectly fine"

"Sang Hee your forehead is hot and you're sweating! How long did you stand in the rain?"

"I don't know..."

"Here, drink this medecine"

"No"

"Yes"

"Aniyo!"

"Yes"

"Aniiiyooo"

"Aigoo..."

"Aigoo? Yah V are you an ahjumma to talk like that?"

".........."

"Fine i'll drink it just bug off" *drinks medecine*

"Gomauo..."

Vvvvv dont lean closer because its hot in here already! V....? *kisses my forehead* V stop making everything harder! Im trying to hate you not love you! I dont know why but my grip on his shirt is getting tighter....and I just break down

"Sang Hee whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong? I love you thats whats wrong! I dont wanna love you but you make me fall in love with you each day! Every hour and second....stop tearing up my heart like that"

"......Sang Hee why is it wrong that you love me? I love yo-"

"Stop! You dont love me you love Hae Won and its ok I totally - support your decision since this was an arranged marrige anyways *plays this serious conversation off by laughing*

"Sang Hee what are you talking about? I dont love Hae Won! "

"stop playing I heard your conversation with Hae Won"

"That? Haha that was a script for her role in a new drama!'

"Yeah say whatever you want I dont think ill be able to belive you no matter what you say"

"What do you want me to do so you'd belive me?"

"......nothing..... as you said just let me go....I want you to understand that being here makes me unhappy and plus this place has so many horrible memories I- want to start everything over."

"Sang Hee are you really that unhappy being with me?"

"Aniyo! I mean im happy to be with you, you helped me out so many times, you took care of me but I know you are doing that only not to dissapointed your parents and I understand that.

"Sang Hee please don't leave, I really love you...I dont know how to prove that my feelings for you are real"

"Yah V you think I'm stupid? That whole thing that you just told me was from a movie...."

"Eh...really? Haha I didnt realize that"

.....................................................................

*both burst out laughing*

"Omg we are such drama makers"

"Haha I know right?"

"Ok V do ypu wanto order pizza and watch a movie or something?"

"Haha that's so random but ok"

"Ok go order the pizza and I'll choose a movie ok?"

"Okkkk!"

*during the movie and pizza*

"Woa this movie is so cool!"

"I know right! Haha you are good at choosing movies Sang Hee!"

"Thanks I guess? Haha"

"But you know what?"

"Hm?"

"The conversation we had before...I was serious"

"I know "

"Thats all you gonna tell me?"

"Well there is nothing else to say"

"What if I do this?"
*gives her a quick kiss on the lips*

"Yah V jugule?!"

*kisses her again but this time a little longer*

".......... V I don't think tha-"

*another kiss but this time Sang Hee responds*

This is wrong...what am I doing?!

****OK Just heads up they ended up sleeping together but I'm not writing that part haha don't hate me xD***

***Next Morning*
**Vs POV***

"Sang Hee I made breakfast! How are you feelin-....Sang Hee?" Where did she go? *You got a text message! ^^*

"V i made a decision to stay with you i dont know why haha and by the way I'm very sorry about what happened last night that should not have happened! Anyways my grandma went to America but then had a heart attack so I'm going there to take care of her I'll be back in a month or so. By the way I'm happy you are the person I got arranged to :)  Haha love you xoxo!"

* Replies to Sang Hee*

"Jinjja? Haha I hope it's not because of what happened last night kekeke xD  but Sang Hee I'm really happy that you wanna stay with me ^^ Im sorry to hear about your grandma hope she feels better! Can't wait to see you again!  Haha you are such a cupcake! Love you too! XOXO!"

* Sang Hee replied*

" Yah V JUGULE?! Don't make me change my mind!! Haha ofcoarse you should be happy that I stayed! You would not survive without me xD Thank you! Wait..Cupcake? You calling me fat? -__-  "XOXO?" Ok the war is on XOXOXOXOXO!

"Hahaha she is so silly!

*** 3 weeks later***

" SANG HEEEE!  You are coming back in a week I'm so happy!! "

"V I think I will stay a little longer because I'm not feeling so well...I  throw up alot recently I don't know why do you have any idea why would that happen?"

" 0___0"

*** I'M SORRY FOR SUCH A SLOW UPDATE ㅠㅠ !! I'LL TRY TO UP DATE FASTER HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER :D***  and by the way I know everything is  happening a little too fast and im sorry I just dont want this story to be 50 chapters long xD