Whats Going on?

Vs POV

"What? What do you mean you didn't leave me a note? I have it right here"

"Ugh Vvvvvvv let me see that note"
*starts reading*....... ....*ends reading the note*
"AHAHHahahahaha!! Omo! I can't hahaha you are pabo V this is so not my handwriting and Lmao if I would write a note it would be way worse than this!"

"Who do you think wrote this?"

"Omo you pabooooo of course your girlfriend! Who else?"

"Hae Won?"

Sang Hees POV

Why does he look so suprised? But at the same time...is it just me or he looks relieved?

"Listen V I think that we sho-"

***Da Yoon yelling from upstairs "Sang Hee who is at the door?"**

"Oh its nobody!! They mixed up the address so I helped him out!"

" Sang Hee??"

"Byyyyeeeeee starangerr!!!"
**starts pushing V out the door**

"Sang hee what are you---!"
"BYEeEEeeeeee"

*Finally pushes him out and closes the door* *sigh* Ugh what is wrong with this guy? Why did he start to care all of the sudden? Ahh whatever not my problem! He can do whatever and I don't care!

****Sometime later**

"OMO DA YOON!!! ITS JINS BIRTHDAY TODAY AND I ALMOST FORGOT!!!"

"Geez Sang Her No need to yell!"

"Im gonna go to the store by cake and a gift for him if V text calls or comes here tell him....well...make something up pleeeeaaaseee *puppy dog eyes*"

"Haha alright Sang Her just know that I won't always be able to do that I have my own life too you know XD"

"Haha of coarse you do! Thank you so much Da Yoon! Oh! What should I wear? Oh who cares! I'm just gonna wear sweat pants and a Tee no need to be fancy"

*** Hae Wons house***
Vs POV

*V rings a door bell*
*Hae Won opens the door*

"Tae? What are you doing here?"

"Hae Won why did you write that note? I told you we are over"

"Aha WO? What are you talking about? What not-...ohh that note aha that wasn't me"

"Not you? Not you?! You are the only person who could think of this"

"Listen Tae if I would do something to break you guys apart I would literally send her of to America by now, plus it doesn't seem like she actually likes you hmm.. maybe you started falling for her but Jin will always be her first..my applause to whoever wrote that note because nothing would work out with you guys"

"....you know Has Won I think you finally said something smart"

"You finally realized it Tae!"

"But..!"

"But?"

"I need to find out first what she thinks of me"

**Vs phone rings**

"Hello?"

"Umm V? This is Da Yoon... Sang Hees best friend"

"Yes? Why are you calling me?"

" Well I just needed to tell you that Sang Hee is at Jins house and they are planning to run off to America tomorrow"

"What??"

"Yeah.. Well that all bye byeee"

Jins House
Sang Hees POV

"Hey Happy Birthday Jin!!"
He looked at me wide eyed

"You remember?"

"Haha of coarse silly! How could I forget? Here I brought a cake and a present for ya"

**At the table**

"Here you goo your present!"

*Jin opens the present and finds and album and a locket that says "forever"*

"Ooo look I have the same one but it says together so when it will be "together forever" Isn't it cute?

"Wait Sang Her I-"

"Wait no don't say anything here blow out the candles!! Make a wish!!"

"SANG HEE STOP!"

"Ahaa...what's wrong Jin?"

***V BURST IN THE ROOM and Looking and Jin and Sang Hee and at the same time Jin says.....***

"Sang Hee I decided to forget about you..."