This is too much...

Sang Hees Pov

Wait what did he just say? F-for-forget me? What? I don't get it he has to be joking! Please someone tell me he is joking! Or maybe this is just all a bad dream? Yeah that's it! I need to wake up! Wake up sang heeeeeee!! No... This is not a dream I open my eyes Jin is still sitting in front of me....he looks sad...huh? I look down on the table and there is a puddle of tears.....my tears...wait why am I crying? What's the point? Tears won't change anything...the locket that I gave him is infront of him...the wax on the candles dripped in the cake.................my locket is around my neck......

"What did you say? Jin?"

"You heard me Sang Hee being with you is a pain...I'm sorry I can't do this anymore....you are married! What can I change? What can You change nothing...you think if you get a divorce everything will be back to normal?!"

"Jin...please....stop.... I can't listen to this anymore" I don't know if he heard my it was half whisper...I couldnt speak louder.....there was a big lump in my throat...I try to hold back the tears as much as I can.

"Jin bu- but you are the one w-who s-said that everything is gonna b-be al-alright.....! You said that we will figure everything out! Jin... We were friends as long as I can remember myself....then we started dating....every single day you would tell me that you loved me...how important I am in your life...our plans for the future..... But apperantly you didn't mean it.....if loved me how you said you did, you wouldn't say this... Where is the Jin I knew? He would never say this! He holds on to the things that are important to him and he would never let go of the things he loved! If you are letting me go....that means I wasn't important to you and you didn't love me... G-good bye Jin."

I slowly get up from the table and see V standing here.....

"Sang hee! Da Yoon called me...she said you were here and that you and Jin will--"

***Da Yoon Walks in the house***

"Hey BB did Sang Hee leave alre-...."

"D-da Yoon?"

"S-sang Hee...?"

"What did you just call Jin?"

"Oh that umm....didn't Jin tell you? Jin and I are d-dating...."

****Sorry guys!! This chapter is super short!! I'll try to write longer ones XD but I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^___^****