Sweet Dream to Nightmare

Dad: "Sang Hee wake up! Or you'll be late for school!"

SH: "Ugh.." I turn to the clock..7:40?! Omo! I'm late! I quickly get ready and run down the stairs.

Dad: "Aren't you going to eat?"

SH: "I don't have time!" I give my dad a kiss on the cheek. As soon as I was about to open the door my dad yells out from the kitchen

Dad: "Don't forget to come to the restaurant at 5:00!"

SH: Oh that's right! I almost forgot,my dad wanted to talk to me about something important. "OK! I wont! Bye!"
Thank goodness my school is not that far! I burst into my class just in time. I quickly sit next to my boyfriend Jin.

Jin: "Hey beautiful" he said while giving me a kiss on my forehead.

SH: "Morning princess" I said teasingly

Jin: "yah don't call me that just cuz I like pink"

As soon as I was about to reply Kim Tae Hyung burst in the class.

V: "Sorry I'm late...again"
Teacher: "Why are you late?"

SH: "He was too busy flirting!" I yell out making the class laugh. "You will pay for this" he mouthed, gave me a glare and went to his seat. Yeah V is a popular guy who flirts way too much...he is also a jerk >_

****AFTER SCHOOL****(2:00pm)

Jin: Hey! Wanna come to my house?

SH: Sure! Just for a little though cuz I need to go to the restaurant...my dad said he needs to talk to me about something important

Jin: Ok no problem he said giving me his sweet smile and pulling me closer to him :)

***AT JIN'S HOUSE***

JIN POV

Hmm I wonder what will the important talk will be about...i hope everything will go ok.. Sang Hee fighting! I watch her as she playing a video game trying to beat my score
"Sang Hee just give up already! You will never beat my score :p"
SH"Well too bad I already beat it! Ha!"
WHAT?NO WAY! Woaa Sang Hee how could you beat me!
SH: Haha love ya!
"Haha love you too"

SANG HEE'S POV

Haha wow I can't belive he actually believed that I beat his score!
I look at the time 4:15
Ugh I don't want to leave..
"Jin sorry but I have to leave now"
Jin: "wow time flies fast...when I'm with you.." he pulled me into a long hug. I wish time froze at this perfect moment. I slowly pulled away.."I gotta go now" I quickly kissed him on the cheek and whispered "and by the way I lied.. I didn't beat your score"
Jin: "Yah! You little..!" bye bye I said and ran out the door.

****SANG HEE'S HOUSE ****

I quickly ran to my bedroom, picked out a dress, changed, went out and stopped a taxi then headed to the restaurant.

****AT THE RESTAURANT****

SANG HEE'S POV

I found my dad sitting with 3 other people and one of them was KIM TAEHYUNG??!! WTF!?
"Dad what's going on?

Dad: "Oh! this is my daughter Sang Hee, Sang Hee this is Mr. And Mrs Kim and their son Kim Tae Hyung"
"How do you do?" I asked

Mrs Kim: "Oh we are just fine! Oh you have such a lovley daugher!" I blushed a little.

Dad: "Sit down Sang Hee we need to talk about something."

SH: Oookaay what do we need to talk about?

Dad *sigh* You and Kim Tae Hyung are getting married next week

"WHAT?! But dad im only 17! I have a boyfriend that I love from the bottom of my heart! Tae Hyung... did you know about this?!"

Mr.Kim: He knew about this for 2 years already.

WHat?! I felt my eyes tearing up "and you didn't tell me?!

V: "I had too?"
"Well..Yes! I had a right to know! Dad how could you do this to me?!
I couldn't take it anymore I burst into tears and ran out of the restaurant.