Don't let go...

V POV
I could see Sang Hee's eyes water. She was yelling at her dad
"How could you do this to me?! I have a boyfriend! I love him!" She with anger.
Oh she is talking about Jin.."Why didn't you tell me?! She asked while looking at me...Ugh I hate her so much but...when I see her cry it makes me sad...OMO WHAT AM I THINKING?!
"I had too?"I replied
SH: "Well..YES! I had a right to know!"
She burst into tears and ran out.
There was a big silance...
"Run after her! She forgot her jacket and it's chilly today she might get sick!" My mom said
"I Am not running after her! She can comeback and get the jacket hersel "Taehyun..go..NOW! She demanded
" OK fine!" I said
I ran outside looking for her..she was sitting against the wall her head barried in her arms I could hear her sob..
"HERE!" I said throwing the jacket at her, she looked up.
"Thh-th thanks" She quietly said
OMO stop crying! Grow up and face the reality."
"How can you say that?! I don't understand you...If I was getting married to the guy I love this would have been different..."
She didn't look at me and started walking.
"YAH! Where do you think you are going!!!"
"Away from you... she replied"

SANG HEE'S POV

I need to get to Jin's house...but before that I need to call my best friend Da Yoon we been friends since elementary school.
**The conversation**
DY:hello?
ME: Hey Da Yoon this is Sang Hee
There was a big lump in my throat..I could barley get the words out..
DY: OMO!! ARE YOU CRYING?! WHAT HAPPENED?!!
ME: I-I have to marry Kim Tae Hyun..we have an arranged marrige..
DY: OMG YOU HAVE TO MARRY THAT JERK!!? I AM SO SORRY!I wish I could help you somehow.. do you know why?!
ME: well I heard my dad got a problem in his company..and this is the only solution to the problem..
DY: THIS IS INSANE!! did...umm...did you tell Jin already?
ME: N-no, not yet I'm going over to his house to explain everything..I'm already in front of his door..
DY: Ok gurl good luck!! Sang Hee! FIGHTIN!!!
ME: TH THANK you!...bye..
***END OF CONVERSATION***

*Knock* *Knock*
The tears started rolling non stop
Jin opened the door...
"Sang Hee what are you doing here? What's wrong? Why are you crying?!"
I walked in closing the door behind me. "Oppa..I-I"
"it's ok..tell me what's wrong?" He pulled me into a hug..I buried my crying face in his chest hugging him tightly.."I have to m-marry K-kim Tae Hyun! My dad and his parents arranged a marrige for us..please help me I don't want to be with him!
Jin: "WHAT? YOU HAVE TO MARRY THAT FLIRT?!"
Yeah...Oppa! I have an idea..let's pack our bags and run away! Please? TT_TT

JIN POV

I-I can't belive this is happening..why is everything turning out this way..It hurts to see her cry...I was tearing up too..."Baby please don't cry! We will figure something out..." She looked at me with her puppy eyes..
"Really..?" She said..while crying
"Yes baby..everything is going to be alright..."
Bzzzz buzz her phone vibrated
"Are you going to pick up?"
"No.." She simply replied
I took her phone..it was her dad..
"Do you mind if I answer?it's your dad"
Her eyes widened a little...she shook her head..
"OK I wont.. you want to spend the night here?"
She nodded
"Ok..I'll take the couch, go upstairs and get some rest"
She pulled on my sleeve.."Don't leave me" She said in almost a whisper
"OK I'll stay until you fall asleep ok :)
I took her upstairs, she lied down on the bed, I kneeled next to her while holding her hand.

***SUNG HEE'S POV***
He softly took my hand.
"Oppa..remember how we used to talk about our future...how we will get married...get a house by the beach..work at the same place?"
Omo! Why did I bring that up?! Now I hurt him...Cuz I know this will never happen..unless we run away where nobody could find us
"Of course I remember..how can I forget?"he said, his eyes grew sad
My eyelids felt heavy and I fell asleep.
***The next morning****
Jin woke me up next morning..
"Ok Da Yoon brought me your stuff and I already packed"
"Huh?" I said confused but then I remembered what I said yesterday day
**Flashback**
Oppa i have an idea..lets pack our bags and run away please?!
**END of flash back ***

"OK let's go" I said I quickly got ready went down stairs but then I saw..MY DAD?! oh no! How did he find me?!
"SANG HEE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!! PLANNING TO RUN AWAY WITH JIN?! YOU WANT THE DEATH OF ME?!"
"Dad please listen to me! I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED TO V!"
My dad froze for a second..but then his face turned red and even more angry then before
"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! LETS GO!"
Dad started pulling me by the arm and taking my bag
"No dad! Please!" I struggled to get out of his grip I burst into tears
"Dad why are you doing this to me?! Please stop!why are you being so unfair to me?I want to be with Jin!"
"I Am sorry but I already gave a promise to the Kim family that you will marry Kim Taehyun! End of the conversation!"
I look helplessly at Jin..why is he just standing there? Jin do something please! You promised everything will be ok! Jin don't give up on me...

***Jin POV***
I watched her being pulled away by her dad. I can see she is struggling to get free..Sang Hee I wish you knew the reasons for this marrige..Yoon dad's company is going down and Kim family is the only one that can help..they payed your dad 2 million..also your dad is dying...he had a deadly disease for 2 years already...I wish I could tell you those things but I promised your dad not to...I can only stand and watch you being dragged away from me forever..Sang Hee I'm sorry I didn't protect you good enough...
"Oh and Jin!" Her dad said "The wedding was rescheduled for tomorrow. We will be happy to see you there" he said and closed the door

Ok guys this is my second chapter ^-^ hope you liked it! Comment what you think about the story so far I would love to hear from you :)

I writing this once again to remind you XD GUYS PLEASE STOP COMMENTING ITS KIMTAEHYUNG I KNOW ITS KIM TAEHYUNG (WITH A G) I CANT GO BACK AND CHANGE IT IT WILL TAKE FOREVER! PLEASE STOP COMMENTING THAT ON EVERYTHING PLEASE!! You have no idea how tired I am from replying to most of you that I knkw and in sorry and it's my mistake! XD :) again I apologize! But thanks for noticing the mistake :) Gomauo~ :) :) :)