Three simple words

This is the final chapter, all that's left is the Epilogue which will be up soon. Enjoy!

Three simple words

Previously: It showed Angelina isn't ashamed to show her losses and victories.

It showed Angelina isn't ashamed of her past.

But most of all it shows that...

~Angelina isn't ashamed of who she is~

Nico's P.O.V.

Those phrases kept running in my mind over and over again. She's not afraid to do or say anything, so why should I? I need to tell her what's on my mind before it's too late. The question is how? I can't just very well go up to her and say it. It has to be done at the right time, I can only do this once. Sure I'll say to her lots if she feels the same way, but if I do it wrong the first time then I'll never say it a second time.

I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I said.

Percy stuck his head in the cabin,"Meeting in the Big House in five. You wanna walk together?"

I nodded my head. I needed to get out of this cabin for once. I haven't left it all day and it's 5:00!

"What were you doing in there all day?" Percy asked me.

"I was just packing," I said. You see today's the second last day of camp, so I decided to pack because I have nothing better to do.

We walked into the Big House. Everyone was yelling and doing random stuff. We sat down on either side of Angelina. After a few seconds Chiron walked in and everyone shut up and sat down.

"Another summer is done," Chiron started."You all need to decide if you want to stay here at camp or go back home and go to school. Make sure to remind your cabin to also let us know. If you're staying then we'll need your help with building some more things. Think about your decision. It's important."

He finished talking and let us go. Percy and Angelina walked out together, talking in some language that I don't speak. Percy left and went ahead to his cabin, but Angelina went up to our rock.

I followed her up. I had to to tell her this before we parted ways. I wouldn't see her until next summer, maybe even longer than that.

"Angelina," She turned around and looked at me."I love you." I took her hand, pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the lips. When we pulled apart she was glowing. It got so bright I had to look and when looked back she looked... different.

Her hair was died blue at the bottom and had an eagle feather tied into it at the front. She also had a scar from the top of the left side of her face running down to her lip. Not only that her clothes were different; she was wearing jean shorts, a black flowy tank top with a turquoisy-green trident on it and it said Ποσειδώνας (Poseidon in Greek) underneath the trident, black flats and no make up, other than lipgloss. Only one word to describe her. Beautiful.

Angelina's P.O.V.

"Thank you Nico, you broke my curse! And I love you too," I said and kissed him back.

And that's how my whole life changed when Nico said those...

~three simple words~

So there it was. The Epilogue will just be everyone saying their thoughts and clearing things up from the story. Let me know if you have any questions about something that happened in the story and I'll explain it in the next chapter. Til next time,

-Percabethlives4ever