Forever

This chapter is one that I had no idea what I was doing so it might be a little odd and I'm sorry it's short but I wanted to update. Enjoy!

Forever

Previously: "O.k next what I called you here for, some of the campers have been randomly chosen to...",Chiron announced.

"...go into a forest"everyone breathed out."called the forest of fears"

Percy and Angelina tensed up and exchanged a glance. One thing came to their minds; revenge. They ran out of the room, oblivious to the shouts of Chiron and the other campers. They ran to Rachel's cave.

"Guys are you all right?" she asked them when they arrived. All they could do was shake their heads. Once Angelina got over it she explained,"Chiron just announced that some campers are going into a forest called the forest of fears!"

" And you're going in?"

"We think so, we're not positive but remember what you told us yesterday, about some forest where everyone we betrayed would get their revenge?" Rachel nodded. "Well I'm pretty sure that forest is the forest of fears!"

"Oh no this is bad, guys in that forest there won't be any magical enemies, like Kronos, but there will still be others. Some might be even worse".

"Angelina, remember what words Gabe wrote on your back?"Percy said to her.

"Yeah he wrote a lot of stuff and it kind of makes me think he knew the future" Angelina said thoughtfully.

" It's possible, sometimes gods do that so you can know something that will happen" Rachel said."What did he write anyway? It will probably come true"

"He wrote some stuff that worries me, but the worst one is..."

Angelina's P.O.V At the Camp fire

"Okay I have a few announcements to make before we go back to your cabins," Chiron announced. "All the counselors know already but the whole camp needs to know.

"This week certain campers are going into a new forest. The forest of fears where you'll face your greatest fears and learn to help each other out, but be warned once you go in something will happen, you'll go in and someone else will come out", Chiron announced. Everyone started talking immediately. What could happen in one forest that could change our lives, forever?

Chiron stamped his hoof. Everyone shut up right away. It's kind of creepy when that happens.

"The campers that are going are Thalia, Nico, Percy, Angelina, Grover, Annabeth..." he continued until he said all the names.

"All the cabins will go in at different times, The Big Three cabins first",Chiron said looking at Thalia, Nico, Percy and me."You will go in at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow" I gulped, I was really worried. I remembered the words that Gabe wrote on my back, surely Rachel was mistaken, that didn't have to do with this right?

All I knew was one thing; for good or for bad, my life was about to change.

~Forever~