Family's the one thing that matters

So this isn't exactly a chapter but I needed to update and I just needed to say this. Enjoy!

Family's the one thing that matters

Percy's P.O.V.

It's been a couple days since we got out of the forest of fears. I have to admit everything seems a little different; Angelina looks really different, Thalia's been nicer, Nico actually talks to people and me, well you can't really tell a difference in me, although according to Annabeth I'm smarter now. Not that I was dumb in the first place. Even if other people say I was.

Angelina is a lot happier now, since she's not being pulled down by the curse. Poseidon gave us back our phones which put her in a better mood. When I say phones I don't mean the cell phones mortals have, although they look like them. I can't completely explain them but I'll say a little; we call them trackers, cause that's what we really use them for. Angelina mostly uses hers' to stalk people. We flip them open and on the top part is a screen and the bottom is a keyboard like a normal phone but we can search any person or thing in the world and we'll see what they're doing. We can also text each other like a normal phone. It's pretty cool.

The hunters of Artemis are staying at camp for a little while because Artemis thinks they deserve a break. They weren't too happy about staying here with a lot of boys around. Or barbariens as they call us.

Nico has actually talked to people lately which I think has helped him with all his issues. I don't think Nico realized that he does have a family. Just because Bianca's dead doesn't mean he's alone in the world. He has his demigod family and always will.

I guess Angelina's right. We're lucky to have our family. If we didn't, who knows where we'd be; Thalia would probably still be a pine tree, Nico would've continued following the advice of an evil ghost to get his sister back to life, Angelina would be lying in a coma in the hospital (long story) and I'd probably be dead, cracked under the preassure and commited suicide. I was lucky Angelina and Grover stopped me in the sixth grade when I tried to. I've never realized before how lucky I am to have these people in my life.

There have been a lot of people before me who din't have people there to support them, love them, to help them through hard times. It could happen to anyone who was just that unlucky to be born in that family and one wrong turn could end their life.

Most people expect help from others, they use it a lot and when someone doesn't help them they'll get mad. If they don't get something they want they'll throw a tantrum. They don't realize they are people out there who are fighting to get food and people seeing others die right before their eyes.

It's not right.

It's not fair.

Most people don't realize this but...

~Family's the one thing that matters~

Okay I know Percy wouldn't really ever think that but I just had to say it.