We go on a field trip

O.K so a couple people asked me to do an AngelinaxNico pairing so I decided I will.

We go on a field trip

Percy's P.O.V

"Wow, this is so creepy!" I heard someone exclaim.

Let me explain. We just walked into the Underworld and everyone was a little scared. Except those of us who had been there before, which now that I think of it, wasn't very many people.

Anyway I was just walking along when all of a sudden when we walked into the Thone Room, I walked into an invisible wall. And it hurt!

"Stupid invisible wall," I snapped. I glared at it, or where I thought it was, accusingly.

Hades chuckled, "I probably should have warned you about the forcefield, Percy. I bet Angelina did the same thing." Then all we heard was someone yell a few swear words in Finnish. Did I mention she speaks Finnish? Anyway about twenty seconds after that, a mirror came flying out of nowhere and hit Lacy in the head.

"Ow!" she yelled. Then Nico appeared--O.K. this is just getting weird.

"Angelina says sorry for hitting you and- you're an Aphrodite girl aren't you?" Nico said/asked.

Lacy nodded, "How'd you know?"

"Oh, you know. Anyway you can keep the mirror."

Lacy squeals, "Really? Thanks!"

"Wait who's Angelina?" Travis asked.

"Oh you know just a girl,"Nico said nervously. I don't blame him for being nervous, Angelina is scary! Travis and Connor eyed him suspiciously, but didn't say anything else.

"So I think I'll go now," Nico said, and left as quickly as he appeared.

"Well that was odd," Katie commented.

"Yeah well I think I'm going to go somewhere else now," I said and walked out of the room.

Angelina's P.O.V

I was just walking along when all of a sudden I walked into a forcefield.

"Ow!" I yelled. "Stupid forcefield!"

Nico walked up to me and asked me what happened. In return I cursed a few times in Finnish. Then I remembered that every time I swear I get more makeup or something. Gods I hate this curse! Anyway I grabbed a mirror, looked at myself and saw I was even prettier.
Then I realized something: why did I have a mirror? I hated looking at my reflection, so why was I carrying it around with me? I decided to do what I always do when I have something I don't want. I tossed it to the side; it actually works pretty well.

"Nico if that hits someone go tell them I'm sorry," I said walking away."And don't bother bringing the mirror back."

"Yes ma'am," he said and rushed off. I smiled to myself, the one good thing about this curse is that I can disintegrate people with my eyes when I'm angry.

~...I guess my life isn't terrible...~