Love

Scott and Kira arrive home and they can barely keep their hands off each other. Scott presses Kira against the wall and starts feeling her up. She moans as her moves hands down her dress and kisses her on her favorite spot. Kira tries to get herself together but Scott keeps pulling out all the things she likes. She stops him for a second so she can breathe and she kisses behind his ear and he growls. They continue to love each other just the way they know the other needed. Their bodies had longed for each other. Scott kept ripping off things that were in the way of Kira's  body and then when they both had no clothes they stopped for a minute to admire each other.

"Are you sure?" Scott asks.

"I'm sure." Kira breathes.

(There's a knock on the door)

"Maybe they will go away, if we ignore it." Kira kisses Scott.

The knocks continue

Scott sighs "I'll get it." He throws on some pants and waits until Kira goes up stairs then answers the door.

"What are doing here?"

"I'm Scott and I live here. Who are you?"

"I'm Robert, Kira's boyfriend."

"Oh give me a second."

Scott shuts the door and walks upstairs "Kira, Robert is here."

Kira dresses herself then walks over to Scott "I don't want to see him."

"He is your boyfriend."

"No he is not, I broke with him before I went rehab before I came and saw you."

"Ok then why is he here?"

"I don't know but I want to find out." Kira walks downstairs and opens the door

"Hey Kira."

"What the hell do you want?"

"I want you back."

"Why?"

"Because I need someone to..."

"You want me to be your arm candy again. Well I'm happy with someone else and I don't want to lose him."

"Is it that Scott guy? I saw him in some of your old pictures; he is the one who left you. I..."

"Don't talk about him. You don't know him and I remember what you said to me last time we talked."

"I didn't fully understand what was happening and we had a good relationship."

"What good relationship? You didn't even know I needed help."

"Kira please go to this dinner with me it is important."

"I'm happy for you but I can't."

"I was really hoping you wouldn't say that."

"Alright you need to go now."

"I'm suing you.'

"Scott can you come here?"

Scott walks over "What's wrong?"

"He's suing me."

"Why are you suing and what for?"

"She owes me thirty thousand."

Kira sighs "I don't owe you anything I never took money from you."

"You did."

"Are you talking about my dad's hospital bills?"

"Yes you owe me for that."

"They were expensive but I don't need money if you join me in this business venture."

"Leave me the hell alone. I'll give you your money."

"I want it next Monday at 8 am."

"Alright." Kira slams the door shut

"Why was your dad in the hospital?"

"He had cancer."

"Did he..."

"No he didn't."

"I would have come back for the funeral."

"I don't want to think about that right now. I need to figure out how to get this money."

"You don't need to stress about that, you can go to this dinner with him."

"I don't want to not just for us because we are important to me, but I don't want to for me."

"Then we will figure this out together. I'll help you get the money."

"No I need to get it myself you shouldn't be dragged into this mess."

"I want to help because I love you and that Robert guy is a dick."

"He is and I love you too." Kira hugs Scott. 

A.N

Thank you for continued support. Everyone who reads this story is amazing  :)  :)