Who?

Kira wakes up from what she assumes hours later with a bright light in her eyes "What the hell?" She rubs her arm and sees in an I.V. "What the hell?"

Scott walks near her "You're up."

"Where am I?"

"The hospital. You took some pills."

"I took some sleeping pills. There's no need to put me in a hospital."

"You took too many or the wrong pills or something. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. It was an honest mistake, I just wanted sleep."

"You're lying. I called Malia and she told me about what you used to do. Why do I trigger this?"

"You don't! He does he always takes people away from me."

"Who?"

"Theo. He was the reason you left the first time and now."

"I'm not going to leave you. You're being selfish."

Kira looks dumbfounded "Me?"

"You used to understand the bigger picture."

"That's because it was always us, us against everything."

"You think I wanted to leave you? If it was up to me I would've stayed, I would've stayed with you and only you forever. I did what Alpha is supposed to, I protected my pack and that includes you."

"I..."

"But you doing shit like this is dumb. You need to stop I need you now and you can't leave me because of stupid shit that you think is happening. Fuck Theo if he's the reason; fuck me if I'm the reason, or if it is your demons fuck them too. I want you to be with me forever and I want our relationship back because I need you as much as you need me if not more."

"I'm sorry I didn't know all that. I didn't know that I was that important. Nobody has ever told me anything like this."

"I should have... I should have told you every day. No, I should have showed you. I don't know why it's so hard for me to show you that I need you."

Kira grabs Scott's hand "I don't mind."

"Why didn't you tell me what was happening?"

"I didn't want you to feel like I was another responsibility. You take care of everyone in the pack and no one takes care of you."

"You did. You always allowed yourself to be on the backburner and maybe that's where I messed up."

"It's not your fault."

"At some point I should have tried to be selfish because my time with you was the only time I felt like I had someone to lean on, someone who helped me just as much I helped them."

Kira laughs "I didn't do much. Stiles was the one..."

"He is my best friend but he was allowed to be more selfish then me. I think you were the only one who put me before themselves which isn't good."

"If all this is true, why couldn't I go with you?"

"I didn't want you to have throw away your life because I was the Alpha."

"I wouldn't have cared. I loved you and I would've been happy as long as we were together. But you made another decision for me and left in a shitty way." Kira lets go of his hand "I mean you left me a note like it would have somehow not made me feel as bad."

"I couldn't tell you face to face."

"Right because you knew I would have told you not to go but you don't have to worry about that because I want you to go right now."

"I don't want to leave you alone."

"Then I'll call Malia or you can call her. I just don't want to talk to you or see you."

"Ok." Scott dials Malia up and asks her come over.

Minutes Malia comes in Kira's room.

"Alright well I'll see you later." Scott whispers before he leaves.

Kira ignores him "Ok."

Malia shoots Kira a confused look "What the hell?"

"What?"

"I thought you and Scott talked."

"We did."

Malia lies with her best friend in her hospital bed "Umm so I'm guessing there was no I miss you, welcome home sex?"

"Malia, no there wasn't. We aren't even there and I doubt we will be."

"I don't know I saw that look in your eyes when you first saw him."

"I did miss him but I do remember what he put me through and I'm not going back."

"So what happened when he went to your house?"

"How did you know?"

"I'm Malia and I know how Scott is when it comes to you all secretive and quiet. It's adorable and hot."

"Well we just chilled on the couch talked about some old stuff and Robert."

"Define chilled."

"We sat together."

"What does he think about the Robert thing?"

"I don't really think he cares much because he knows why I make every decision I make. He might have been jealous if he thought I was in love with Robert."

"Mm ok is that it?"

"Theo came over but I shut the thing down him before Scott came over."

"Oh that's great."

"I don't know I think I was too harsh I know I don't like him but he's still a person."

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Theo is in love with you. That's why he allowed you to use when he thought Robert was his only competition."

"Theo is in love with me? I never thought of him as being the love type I mean he is so good of leaving emotions out of our thing."

"You sound confused. What's going on?"

"I don't know. Theo said something that's been weighing on my mind and it shouldn't be because I love Scott."

"What did he say?"

"He said who is going to be here when he leaves again. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it but that's really something that matters to me."

"So you like having Theo around you?"

"I don't know. He knows me and no matter how hard I've tried to get rid of him, he keeps coming back. He comes back when I insult him or tell him he's only good for sex."

"Oh no."

Kira groans "What?"

"I think you love Theo."

"I don't know,maybe."

A.N

Who should Kira end up with Scott or Theo? Scira or Kireo comment. I am taking a break because school has started back up and I don't like to write when Teen Wolf is on.