Can we be Okay?

"Alright well it starts like I was just trying to figure out who was threatening Liam." 

"So you did a surveillance/investigation type thing?"

"Yeah it was basically ruling people out and following people in the shadows so it was really boring."

"You must have found the person, if you came back?"

"Yeah I did."

"Did you talk to Liam the whole time you were gone?"

"His life was in danger so I only decided to tell him the important concrete stuff."

"So everyone but me talked to you?" Kira lets go of his hand.

"You told me you didn't want me to call you anymore and I got tired of going to voicemail."

"That makes sense."

"Kira..."

"You don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Try to make me feel better because you are right I didn't want you to call me anymore."

"Why? You and I never really had problems like that before when we left each other."

"I don't know this time I asked you not to go and you still left me with a note."

"I wasn't leaving permanently and we talked on the phone."

"That's not the same at least not for me. I had the two most important people leave me and it was like I couldn't control it."

"Kira if you would have told me he was gone I would have come back."

"I didn't want you to come back just because you thought I might be grieving, I wanted you to come back because you wanted to."

"If it was up to me, I wouldn't have left I would have stayed here where I wanted to be but I had to protect Liam."

"Maybe that was part of it. I didn't want a phone call relationship with you and I needed to see if I could have a relationship that was normal."

"Is that why you hooked up with Theo?"

"Why do you care about that?"

"Because Theo is not a good person and I didn't want you to hook up with other people."

"If that were true, you would be lecturing me about Robert. It is not about me being with other people it is about me being with your enemy."

"Tell me you would have hooked up with Theo if I didn't hate him."

"I don't know maybe."

"Be honest."

"Maybe not initially but he is not that bad of a person."

"He tried to, wait no he did kill me."

"And he was there for me when YOU left so I'm never going to hate him as much you do."

"But you don't care about whose plan actually worked?"

"I told you I didn't."

"It seems like you do. It seems that you are always defending Theo now like...."

"Like what?"

"You love him."

"Are you crazy?"

"No I think it's a legit assumption from the way you've been acting."

"I don't know what you are going through right now but you keep taking stuff out on me and it's not okay."

"Then just tell me if you do or don't."

"I do not love Theo. I care for him but I don't love him."

"Okay."

"But you don't believe me?"

"I don't know. I think you don't know if you do and I can't be with you if you love someone else."

"Okay so you think I love Theo and now you can't be with me? Now tell me how I supposed to take this one; wait for you to realize I don't love him after a year then be happy that you chose me."

"Of course it's back to me leaving."

"You are making it about that. You act like... never mind."

"It's whatever."

Malia sighs "Guys come on don't fight."

"Malia it's okay."

"No Kira it's not. You guys are being stupid fighting with each other."

"I don't even know how this started." Scott says

"It doesn't matter. You guys are in love with each other and that hasn't changed through the bad things."

"Malia I'm just tired of me leaving always coming up. Most boyfriends cheat or lie to their girlfriends and I left to save someone else's life."

"Well Malia I wouldn't be mad at Scott if he would have told me in person why he couldn't take me instead of being gone when I came back from your house."

"I have a feeling that no one is talking to me anymore so I'm going stay back here."

"I tried to tell you but you were so happy and I didn't want to ruin us."

"So you decided not to have me temporarily hurt and mad at you?"

"I don't like to see you sad especially because of something I did. Being back I can see that really hurt you and I wish I would have told you or brought you with me because we would not be like this and I am sorry."

"Scott I love you so much and I'm sorry for ignoring and being so angry when you made a selfless choice. It was me being selfish not you and maybe I couldn't even attempt to see that while you gone."

"I love you too."    

A.N 

I think this will be one of last, if not the last chapter. Thanks for all of your support. Thanks for the 100 votes!!! 😙😙😙