1: Goodnight

Hey guys!!! This is my first time writing a Starco story so plz don't be mad if I have any spelling or grammar mistakes. Thanks so much! Enjoy this little one-shot :3

Star's POV

"Yeeeeehaaaa!!!" I said after jumping on a wild unicorn.

It was another day of fun! The unicorn led me to a place filled with rainbows and other awesome stuff. I jumped off the saddle and landed in a bed made of cotton candy. I was munching on the soft, tasty goodness until.....

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz...."

My eyes fluttered open. I was awake.

"Just a dream" I whispered to myself.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... "

The same sound I heard from the dream. It sounded like a soft snore.
I turned around on my bed to see where it was coming from.

"Aaaaaaawww." I quietly said as I saw my best friend sleeping next to me.

He looked so cute!!! Wait...What?!..... Never mind. Why was he here? Maybe he had a bad dream.
I caressed the side of his face. A smile crept up from his once open mouth. I blushed as he held my hand. Signaling me not to let go.

"Star." he said sleepily. Eyes still closed.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Please don't leave me" he continued

"I won't."

And with that I gently kissed his nose and turned to the other side of the bed.

"Goodnight Marco" I said as I close my eyes.

I felt his arms rapping around me and pulling me into a soft embrace.

"Goodnight Star."

So how did you like it? I know, I know it's pretty bad. But hey! It's my first time writing a one-shot. Please comment what you think. I look forward to your opinion on a few tweaks. Till next time!!!

~SM4ever~