Chapter 7

I feel like everyone is hiding. Something. I hate that feeling cause then that leads to pushing the truth out of them and then getting told not to push the truth out of someone who pushes the truth out of anyone else!

Plus I get a headache for thinking too much. I walk into class and sit down. Third period and I haven't seen Charlie in any of the classes I have him in. It's only been a day or two since we last talked but I just want to help him or figure him out. Hard to say he's a mystery. I like mysteries. "Ms. Matthews!" I hear. I jump. "Huh? What?!" I say. "You're wanted in the principal's office."

I get my stuff since it's about 10 minutes until the end of class.Wow I wonder off for that long? I walk into her office and sit down. "Um sorry to ask but am I in trouble?" I ask. "No it's just that you are one of the best students in history class and I need you to tutor someone."

"Oh okay well that a relief but um yes I can."

"You sure? Because I could ask someone else." I shake my head. "No it's okay" She smiles. "Okay good." I smile back. "No problem so who am I tutoring exactly?" I ask. "Alright why am I here again?" I hear the familiar voice. She puts a glare on her face. "Mr. Gardener please take a seat." He sits down and I look at him. "Riley I'm sure you know Mr. Charlie Gardner?" I nod. "Well He will be the one you'll be tutoring." We both stand up. "WHAT!?" We say in unison. He looks very annoyed so did I. I may want to help him but there's no rule where I have to like him. "Okay calm down. So Riley thank you for being his tutor his grades are hard to look at." She says with disgust.

I give a little laugh. He glares at me and I shrug. We walk out just as the bell rings. "So my house or yours?"

"Yours goodbye" He walks away. Rude. "Hey honey why were you talking to Charlie?" She asked and smirked. "Oh no don't even think that. I'm just his tutor for history." She nods. "Yeah whatever you say" She turns on her heel and stands next to me. "Come on we have music." I smile. My favorite class. Actually all of them have music.

We walk in and sit down on the stools. It's a huge room buts it's mostly has instruments so there aren't any desk. Ms. G walks in she's korean and she has the most amazing voice ever! Everyone sits down and looks at her. She sits on the stool in front of the class so it's like a semicircle. "Alright class today we will work on voice control and then you will be assigned a partner and then will pick an instrument and work on a song." She says in cheerful voice.

Who was gonna I work with? I was hoping to get Maya but she had to work with Farkle. Farkle doesn't sing. Farkle can't sing. He never will sing and he couldn't sing to save his life but he can play an instrument. I don't know which one he never told me. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Lucas holding a guitar. He can play guitar?

"Hey partner" He says. "You my partner?" He nods. "Well okay what song?" He shrugs. "Any song. I can play it." I raise one eyebrow not believing it for a second. He's 17 he can't play every song. "Really? Then play um Little me by little mix." To my amazement he can play the song perfectly. I give him songs from before he was born and he can play them.

"Wow. That's amazing." He smiles. "Thanks. So what song?"

"Um I honestly don't know. You can come by my house so we can brain storm." He nods and the bell rings. "Alright see you then." I say then walk off.

After the last few periods I head home. I go in and walk to my room. I sit on my bed and get out my homework. It's only minutes later when I hear "Spanish? Lucky I take French." I snap my head and see Charlie sitting on my bed look at my homework.

"Charlie!? You scared me! How did you get in here?"

"Your window was open." He says. "Well get your stuff out. History isn't that hard." He rolls his eyes. "Whatever sweetcheeks."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I ask. "What?"

"Sweetcheeks. I have a name you know."

"Yes I know you do but I guess it's just a thing I call every girl" He explains. "Well I think we got off on the wrong foot so let me re introduce myself." I stand up. "Hi. I'm Riley." He gives me a warm genuine smile.

He stands up and shakes my hand. "Hey. I'm Charlie." I give him a toothy smile. We sit on the bed and start studying. "What's your favorite color?" He ask. "Um purple why?"

"I was just wondering."

"Okay how about 20 questions."

"Okay."

"Favorite movie?"

"Don't have one." I nod. "Immortal instruments"

"Favorite food?"

"Pizza." I smile. "Mine too." He says. "Favorite subject in school?" I know the answer to that one. "Music and art." He nods. "I don't like school." I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?"

"I don't know it's to judgemental and people expect too much out of you." I nod understanding what he means. "Yeah I get what your saying." He smiles. "I don't want to study can we watch some TV?"

"Sure you like Pretty Little Liars?" He shrugs. I put our stuff away and scoot over. He takes off his jacket and puts in on the back of my chair. I can see his muscles through his black v-neck and holy crap man. Is there anyone out there with better? I'm not so sure about that.

He sits by me and I put it on. He gets excited and I laugh. "Really? Is this your favorite show?" I ask. He clears his throat. "No?" He says like a question. I laugh and we continue watching it. After a few episodes he leaves. "Hey." He stops and looks at me. "Why don't you act like this at school?" I ask.

"I told you too judgmental and people expect too much of me."He kisses my hand and then leaves. Wow.

||-|-|-|-|-|| 

Hi! Um PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I know Riley and Charlie I almost through up writing this chapter okay so I know how you feel Rucas will be in the next chapter I promise! So I'm like begging not hate well hate on charlie I honestly don't care but hey I hope you liked it I'm so sorry for not updating. I feel really bad about that over 2 weeks no update I hate myself right now. But ANYWAY LOVE YOU!