Chapter 2

Lucas P.O.V

Same day

Today I woke up late. My parents left not waking me up. Again. I'll get there on time hopefully. I get up and put on jeans, a black button up and converse after I take a shower. I brush my teeth do my hair and then grab my glasses and backpack. I put my glasses on and get on my motorcycle. I'd run but I didn't want to make a seen. I walk in and go to my locker. I grab my books and then head to class. I sit in my seat just as the bell rings.

After about 10 minutes a brunette comes in. I catch her sent. It smells amazing. My eyes change but I witch them back before anyone notices. "Anywhere you want." The teacher says. She turns and looks around. "Ah. I got a seat for ya!" Charlie says. I glare at him and then turn back. "Mr. Gardener-" The teacher warns. She cut him off. "No it's okay. No thank you Mr. Gardener." I smirk. She comes and sit next to Maya.

I catch Charlie looking at Riley. She mine. She turns her head and looks back at him. I could've sworn she was blushing. I need to calm down. I take a breath and catch her scent again. I look at her. Well her neck but you get the point. She looks at me. Our eyes lock until she looks away and turns her attention back to the teacher. After class Zay is asked to show her around. I speed out of there.

I bring Maya into a closet. "Hey!?" She looks at me. "What's the matter with you?" She asked. "I don't know." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever. You need to control yourself. Her you know may smell good but I can tell it's dangerous."

"How so Clutterbucket?" I cross my arms. "How do I know? I have a gift. You know that. Some peoples are good and others are dangerous because of what they came from." She states. "How do I know you just want it for yourself?" She sighs. "Fine you caught me but I don't. She's a good friend and plus why would I want to. I smelled better."

"Please no you haven't" I let out a frustrating sigh. "I need a stress reliever."

"You always do."

We spend the rest of the next period in the closet and well you know.

_Skip to lunch_

I sit at the lunch table. I don't really eat the lunch here. I also don't like to eat. Farkle and Zay sit down and Maya comes and sit too. Then she suddenly shouted. "RILEY!" I turn and She comes and sits down with us. "So Riley where you from?" She ask.

"I moved from Washington. Yeah my mom had a job offer and couldn't resist." She takes a sip of her juice. "What about your dad?" I ask. She stops and sets her juice down. "My father. He um...died in a car crash."

"Oh I'm sorry." I look at her with sadness in my eyes. That's a first. "We're you guys close?" I ask. She nods. "Yeah?"

"OH I'm Lucas" She nods. "Lucas. We were close. Very close and yeah." She looks down. Maya rubs her back. Maya is being nice? "I'll be right back. I just um need to use the bathroom." She gets up walks away. I frown. "Really Lucas? Maya gets up and goes looks for her. The others look at me. "What up with you and feelings dude." Zay ask.

"Do you pity her?" Farkle ask. I shake my head. "No way." They smirk. "Yeah okay." I glare at them and they look away. I might pity her I admit.

'Well if he's not falling for her I am.' Farkle says in his mind. I don't get why they always forget that I can read minds. Well Not Riley's which is weird. And annoying. I'm so used to it. But that's not the point. The point is that if Farkle doesn't back off he's gonna get it. I see her more like a sister. A really beautiful sister that I desire. Her blood smells amazing. I shouldn't be thinking this. I don't drink human blood. My dad taught us not too.

I have other brothers and sisters. We've been the same age for about........let's just say a long time. A REALLY long time. Well anyway. I can't desire her. I had a lust for something for a long time. It's start about 17 years ago. Weird I know right. 17 years of waiting and now. I think I know why. But the reason behind it is what I don't understand. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yeah short I know and I'm sorry. It took me a while to up date huh? I'm totally sorry about that. Really. I found out something and let's say that it wasn't the best thing. I hope you loved the chapter. I love you all,

Stay Strong,

~~Zendaya92~~