"You're the daughter?" I said emphasizing the.

"You're the daughter of his favorite employee? He said that I was going to love you and we'll become best of friends. Obviously that is out of the bag."

"Like I would become friends with you." I glare at her then I hear my mom calling my name to come into the kitchen to help bring out utensils. I may be in a wheelchair but I try to help out as much as possible. A few minutes later and food was out on the table and everyone was around the table in a deep conversation, talking about work or sports or school to try to get me and Alexa involved with the conversation and so that we don't get left out.

"If you two are friends why don't you bring, Jenna over to our place for dinner some time, sweetie?" Hank asks his daughter and you could tell the color drained from Alexa's face but she tried to not be nervous or anything.

"I don't think that Jenna would want to come over would you?"

"I don't know I mean I would never invite myself over." I mumble while looking at my food.

"No, please I insist! Come over our place for dinner on Monday. Alexa can take you to our house after school. I mean if that is okay with your parents." Hank tells me with a big smile on his face.

"Of course it is!" My father tells Hank.

"Then it's settles, Monday, be ready to go to our house for dinner." Hank smiles at me. I look over at Alexa and I do a forced smile that probably looks really fake but nobody questions it. The dinner then continued on as if nothing bad happened. Well nothing bad did happen to the parents but this was the worst thing that could ever happen to me and I bet Alexa feel the same way. Few hours later and a few days and it was Monday. I went to school and it was a drama-free day until now.

I go outside and say goodbye to Angie, Arter, and Ross. Ross asked if I would like a road and he can drop me off at my place but I told him I had plans and he seemed a little disappointed. I saw Alexa by her car with her minions and I go over there. One of the minions scoff and asks Alexa why I was here, Alexa told her something and the minion nodded and told the other minion to come with her to leave.

"Can't believe I'm doing this. But are you ready?" She asks me. I nod and asks for help with my wheelchair. "Fine, only because we have to leave soon." I stand up, my legs a little wobbly, I use the pink convertible to lean on so I don't fall. I see Alexa taking my wheelchair and folding it up so it fits in the trunk. She's actually helping me, well I guess it is because she doenst want me to tattle to her parents about her bullying me, other than that I don't know why. I get in the car and we start driving off to her place. We never talked on the way there but when we got to the turn where you would go to get to her house there was a car accident so we had to make a u-turn and go the longer, according to Alexa, will take much longer to get there than the other way.

This is where we come back to the present, I look over at her and her jacket blah blah blah. Her questioning why I am looking at her and I say I'm not. You know where we are? Good.

I look over at her again, then I think, why did she bully me when she never even knew me. The only thing she knew was that I was a nerd. just because of that one thing she decides to bully me. I look at her and I see her gaze on the road very stern.

"You know you said that all aloud."

I blink. "Oh."

"I bullied you because if I didn't everyone would wonder why. And if they saw me hanging around with you, they would think of me as one of you. I didn't mean to hurt you. You- uh- don't self harm right?" I was shocked. I blinked again before answering.

"Er. . .no. I don't. I don't do that because I'm use to this. I don't want to show anyone that I am weak. Not that people who do self-harm are weak because they are not. But they have more of a reason. For me its bullying. I have no problems at home or in the outside world. It's just in school and that's only for 6 hours a day. I can deal with that." I look away from her and through the window.

"Good. I don't want anyone to hurt themselves or worst kill themselves because of me. I'm sorry for letting my reputation get the best of me. I hope you can forgive me." I look over at her.

"It's going to take a lot more than a sorry." We stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

 A half hour later, Alexa drives her car onto a driveway of a big house. Almost the same size as an mansion but not quite. I look at the house and see a little boy with blonde hair just like Alexa who looks about 8 or 9. That must be Alexa's brother. The house was white, rose bushes surrounding it. It was a beautiful house.

"Well. This is where I live." I hear Alexa live.

Going to Alexa's house. Never thought I would ever do that. But there is a first for everything, isn't there?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter!

Sorry for not being on for a while again!