-30 minutes later-

"Right listen up, my sisters gone missing, you all already know her and if you don't here's a picture" I said and everyone's phones went off.

"She's been missing since yesterday and i want her home now. If you find her give me a call" I said looked at everyone.

"Do you think she's been kidnapped?" One of the guys asked.

I looked to my dad and he nodded.

"There's a chance she has, but we don't know who by." I replied and dismissed everyone.

"Who do you think it was pops?" I asked as I walked over to my dad and Jason

"I don't know son. I don't know" he replied walking out the door.

Amy's POV

I walked into the house and called the other boys to help carry my bags.

"Just set them on the floor in my room" I said and they nodded and followed me up.

Once all my bags were in the room I thanked the guys and pushed them out and then locked the door.

"Right, time to get this sorted." I said smiling.

After around and hour an a half I had everything set up in my room including my new iron and ironing board. I had set the clothes that were in my closet aside and put them in the room next door but kept the things I liked. Once I was completely done I set up my dresser and put all my make up and perfumes in their designated areas/cubbies and walked over to the closet to get my night outfit. Once I had my clothes I went into the bathroom for a shower.

I walked out after I was done and blow dried my straight blonde hair. Once It was dry I put it into a messy bun and walked out of my room.

It was not 9pm so I made my way down the stairs and saw all the guys spread out across the room watching some movie. I wedged myself between Jake and Diego and began to watch the film.

"What do you guys wanna eat today?" I asked once the movie was finished

"How about McDonald's? Daniel asked and the others agreed.

"Nope, we are eating lasagne so Marco I'm gonna give you a list of things to buy, take a few of the guys with you to the store and buy it" I said looking for a notepad and pen.

"You want to spend more money?" Diego asked annoyed

"Well it's better than you guys getting fat from eating so much take-out" I said rolling my eyes

All the boys stood up and faced me.

They lifted up their tops to show their eight packs and looked at one another and then me.

"I think we're good" Marco said and they all sat down.

"Well eat what you want then, I'm off to bed" I said rolling my eyes and heading up to my room.

-2hours

I was sleeping when I heard someone knocking on my door.