Note!

Hey guys! Since this story is ending soon! (Next chapter) I have a new book right now❤️
Title: I'm Different 😊
Previeuwww:👇🏼👇🏼

This story takes place, in a memory of Kate Beckett and Rick Castle.
They had met in the summer of 2001, Kate was just playing around Central Park with her Daughter Noa, when a little Red Head girl joined their play. Noa got a new friend, and Kate wasn't needed anymore. The Red Head girl introduced herself kindly, and Kate had left them alone. Kate met her dad, THE Richard Castle, it was hard for Kate to not scream, because he was her favourite author all time!

Rick and Kate became good friends, same for their Daughters. They met a lot, just to drink coffee, or just to drop their daughters at each others house.

Kate's mother passed away during their friendship, and her dad had serious heart problems. And happened to pass away, a few days later then her mom. Rick got her up, after 2 heartbreaking moments. Rick was the only one making her stay on her legs, making her just wht she used to be. Kate hoped they could have more then just a friendship. But that doesmn't seem like happening. Kate has a hard job, Rick is an Famous author... He got away, for so many book signings, that there wasn't time for a relation.

"Maybe the future." Kate daid.
"I'll always love you Kate. Always!" Rick kissed her deeply. Meaning his words

{please ho follow the story❤️❤️ love you all, ideas are welcome by the way}