Chapter 6

"I don't want to get up." I mumbled, and rolled over.

"Who said you needed to get up?" Rick asked, and his small steps came closer.

"No one."

"Then why did you say that?"

"Because I smell coffee.... And you know what coffee does. It always wake me." He chuckled. "It's not that funny. It's true."

"I know it is, and you can lay here for another hour? Do what ya want babe." He placed his hand on my back, and I just cracked a smile.

"Yeah. No. I am fully awake. No way I can fall asleep again." I said, opening my eyes full. Looking at him.

"I see, want some coffee then?"

"Yea, please." He got off of his knees to get some coffee for me. And I slowly sat up. Watching him. Damn. He is cute!

"Here you go." He gave me the warm cup. And I held it in my hands. It was so warm. And I was really cold.

"Thanks." I said a few seconds later, and he smiled. "Mhh, you know. I couldn't imagine this any better."

"What? The coffee?"

"No! Well it's perfect! But I mean this, we. Together in a little cabin. Somewhere in the woods. Far away from the bug city, it's perfect."

"Oh I see. And yes. It is perfect." He said, and bent down for a small kiss. When our lips touched. It was soft. Our kiss was soft. So damn soft. But we where interrupted by a phone. We parted, and looked over at the table. Castle got to the table, and took my phone. "Should I pick up?"

"Trow it to me!" I giggled and he trowed it to me. No caller ID. So I just picked up.

"Beckett?"
"Oh, hi Kate." A male voice answered.
"And this is?"
"Don't you remember? That shot hurts you did it? You forget me."
"I guess I did."
"You left me. Does that say anything?"
"Josh?!" And Castle turned his eyes on me.
"Hey my baby remembered me!"
"What do you want from me Josh? A stab in your heart? With pleasure."
"That shot didn't change you.... Well. I just wanted to check on you and your boyfriend."
"Which boyfriend? Oh you mean Castle. You don't know what we are."
"Lovers. I knew."
"Nice try."
"I have seen you kissing this morning." I dropped my phone. And looked around. Please tell me I am crazy. "I see everything what you do Kate. Yesterday Castle scared the hell outta you. Am I right." He yelled. Even when my phone was on the bed. We could hear him. I picked it up again.
"Listen to me. I am not afraid of you. If you would think that. Once I am in my normal life back, I will get you. And you will regret every thing you have ever done to me. Do you understand that!" I yelled into the phone.
"Oh poor baby. I saw your face. I know you are deep inside scared as hell. And so is Castle."
"FUCK OFF JOSH! IF I SAY I AM NOT, I AM NOT." I yelled. And he just laughed evil.
"We will see Kate. Don't think I am gone by now." He said hanging up the phone. I dropped mine again.

"Kate?" Castle kneeled down in front of me.

"Josh can see everything we do. He have seen everything! Everything!" I didn't cry, deep inside I did. But outside I was damn angry. I showed it. He would get his payback. Soon enough.

"Hell that face say so much."

"It really does." Then I saw him. By the window. "Window. He's there." Castle turned, and saw him too. "We can't do anything now. We need to wait. Because his moves are as powerful as mine." I looked angry at Josh. He had a doll in his hand, dressed like me. And he ripped the head of. I immediately grabbed my neck. I felt some pain. Well I imagined it.

"He will never be done."

"He never is. But we need to live our life now. Can you help me get this mattress back in the room?" I stood up, and avoided Josh's movements. He couldn't make me anything.

Pom pom pommm, Josh's back bitchas😂 No, sorry. I just wanted to put some excitement in the book😈😈👿