Chapter 7

We shoved the couch back, and so the coffee table. I didn't show I was scared. But deep inside, I was scared as hell. I wanted to go home. Because everyone was there, and no one was here. If we needed someone, we had to wait almost 2/3 hours before they could be here. My only plan was, to go home. Right now.

"Castle?"

"I know you're scared."

"Hell I am. But that wasn't what I would say."

"Tell me!" He hit an arm around me, and looked me.

"We need to go back to New York."

"Why?"

"Because we are saver there. If we need the boys, they are there. And here they're not. I am damn scared. Please!"

"Let's pack, we leave when we're done. Promise." I nodded, and he kissed my head. I walked then into the bedroom. And took everything I had taken this way. Even some stuff I wanted back at home. A picture of me, my mom and my dad. With a self painted frame. I took it with me, and then I walked to the kitchen, I knew something was in the cutlery drawer. My mother once had something hidden there. It was a bit outdated, but it was still the same letter. It was time that I had to carry. Who knows what Josh is going to do, strike? Burn down the cabin?

"You ready Kate?" Rick asked, and I took my last things into my suitcase.

"Yes. I am." Was all I said. "Rick, I am worried. What of Josh now burns down the cabin?"

"He will not." I looked at him. "And you, you are staying with me. You're not going to your own apartment."

"Uhh, what about your mother? And Alexis?"

"I called. They know about us. Being together. And they know you will stay a little more days with me." I nodded.

Our ride home was silent. I fall asleep. But I didn't sleep very well. I kept thinking about what Josh said. That he was there. It just scared the fuck outta me. We where supposed to stay at the cabin for 2 weeks! And now after 2 days, we where going home. And that hurts. Not to spend that moment, in the cabin. With the love of my life. Although I hope he thinks the same about me.

"Kate? Wake up darling. We're home." I raised my eyebrow, and slowly opened my eyes. I met a smile, and I yawned. "Even when you do that, you looks cute." I chuckled and yawned again. I stretched, and got out the car. So did Rick. He took our suitcases, and we got inside his building. I came here 2 times before. Just to get Castle. Or to ask him about the case. I saw his Huge Ass living room. And his very decorated office. We reached the elevator, and it opens in time. We walked in. And now Is tarted to get real nervous. Rick must have seen it, because he took my hand. I smiled, and rested my hand against his shoulder.

"Kate. You have seen them before. And they saw you too. No thing to be nervous of, right?" He said when we reached his door.

"I know. But we just got together by a really weird reason. So I am nervous." I said, and he looked at me.

"Ready to go inside?"

"No. But we have too." He opened the door, and we got in. Immediately someone runned down the stairs. A little redhead. Alexis, I remembered.

"Dad!" She squeals and ran into Castle's arms. I smiled, and she let go of Castle. "Hey Kate." She said shyly, and then hugged me. I was surprised, but I hold her tight.

"Richard! Darling!" Martha. She walked to Rick and kissed his cheeks. Alexis let me go, and Martha looked at me. "Katherine? Right?"

"That's me!" I said, chuckling. Martha smiled.

"Welcome to the family! I hope you stay some longer then the others that Richard had." She chuckled and I looked at Rick. "And I hope you stay some longer, you are such a beautiful human being. Like Richard said. I would be happy to have you as my Daughter in law." I smiled even more and she hugged me. His family may be crazy. But I could step in. They liked me. And I liked them. I would love to have a family like he has. He has everything. Perfect Mother. Perfect Daughter. Everything was perfect. He was Perfect!