Chapter 19

*Kate's Pov-*
I looked around. 2 faces where lighting up. Very brightly. I started to smile too. Because I was alive!

"Castle!" I said, and he looked so happy. I'd never had see him like this before. "Does this mean it's out?"

"Almost! Just a little piece is still in. They will take it out later on, because that piece doesn't damage you."

"Oh my. I-I.. I can't believe I am here.."

"I am so glad you made it Kate!" Now Alexis spoke.

"I wouldn't loose you two. You two are just to magical."

"I wouldn't know what I would do without you. Because you feel like my mom. Not that we known each other for long. But you feel like!" Alexis hugged me. I smiled. She hasn't change a bit when I was out.

*Few Hours Later*

A doctor came in to check how everything was going so far. I felt fine. It was just the thiking that "that thing" was inside of me, and now it's gone. Creepy. How can people do that? 

"So, Mrs.Beckett. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"I feel fine. Like nothing happened. No pains, nothing!" I said.

"No headaches?" I shook my head. "No feeling of trowing up?" I shook my head again. "Well that sounds real good. I think you might go home today, but than you need to promise me, you have to take it easy." 

"With that big monkey, and his daughter. I don't think there will be much rest." I smirked at Castle.

"I hear it." The doctor turned at Castle. "Big Monkey huh? Well Monkey, I have to push you. You need to take it easy with her, she wouldn't be able to do much things." 

"Things like?" 

"CASTLE!" I shouted.

"Things like, romp, tickling, they can also no lifting, she should watch what she does. One thing to her head, and it's ready. Understood?" Castle nodded. "Oh, and though no sex at all." I hid my face in my hands of embarrassing. but again Castle nodded. "Okay. Good. You can gather her things Monkey, I will be back in a bit,  one of you sign some papers. Then you're free to go." He headed off, and I was still hiding in my hands. 

"Ka-"

"Don't!" I raised my hand before he could finish his sentence. I heard him walking around, and I could feel his embarrassing. He took all my things, and I took my hands away. 

"Your face is kinda red."

"Did ya think!" I shouted, why was he this? Why?!

A couple minutes later, the door opened again, the docter was back. With hell lot of paper. It seems like work at the precinct, luckily I wouldn't be back until a few weeks, maybe months.

"So, you both has to sign this papers, and I have a list with tings she can and can't do. Mr.Castle, if you want her to heal, better run this list for te couple 3 months."

"Wait? 3 Months?" I asked when Alexis helped me out the bed. 

"Yes! You need to heal! And if you want to work again. I would stay home, lay in bed or the couch. Watch some movies, at home. Read books. Play some games." Castle smirked. "No! Mr.Castle not that kind of games, it's just board games. Or some games on the phone/ipad."

"Castle, you can't touch me for 3 months. How're you gonna do that?"

"Just shush, and go home." I laughed, and Castle signed the papers, after he was finished I signed too. Castle got the list, and we headed off home. Finally!

A/N: Hey people! Happy New Year at first! And YES I know! It has been so long..... SORRY! Just, I was busy. No. Not at all. I wasn't in the mood to write. I was "busy" with watching Castle, ad reading Heat Wave. Well, I will put Heat Wave on wattpad soon. So, check out my account sometimes, to stay tuned. Follow me! well, that's it. Byeeeeeeeeee