Part 15: Payback

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------

(~The Doctor's POV~)

As these annoying daleks in front of us chanted loudly the news that I was there, other daleks heard and came to see if this was true. I glared at all of them that came in, with their gold armor and plunger and whisk hands that I recognized all too well. Of all of my encounters with daleks in the past, I wondered how long it would take before I never saw them again. I feared that day would never come. Eventually, the whole room was packed with daleks, as many that could fit into the room. Both (F/N) and I were cornered in the far back of the room, and I could see that there were still daleks outside of the room that couldn't fit inside with the rest.

After a few moments of loud, constant, and annoyingly not in unison chanting, it all stopped at the loud and deeper voice of a dalek far back outside of the room yelling "silence!". In a slow formation, all of the daleks left the room. In replacement, a black and slightly larger dalek came into the room. "Are you the Doctor?" The dalek asked, moving closer to us until it was only a few yards away.

I nodded slowly, knowing there was nothing I could do to get (F/N) and I away from this. I wished I would have left her on the TARDIS so she wasn't in so much danger. "Whatever you've got planned, forget it. I'm the Doctor. I'm 1200 years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you are only a dalek. I have defeated many daleks before, and I promise that you will be no different than the others before you."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see (F/N) looking up at me. She seemed surprised, but also a bit impressed. In contrast, the dalek didn't seem affected at all by what I said. "You will come with me, Doctor and his companion, and our overlord Davros will decode what to do with you." I took a deep breath and held (F/N)'s hand, just in case she was afraid and so that she would be close to me at all times. A few daleks came in and escorted us out of the room, and I grasped her hand a little tighter as we began to walk with them. Knowing how unmerciful the daleks were.... I was terribly afraid of losing the most beautiful thing in the universe, who was walking right beside me.

(~Your POV~)

We were led to a large control room, where there were only a few daleks in front of screens, switches, and buttons. I wondered how they would be able to use some of these controls due to their strange plumber and whisk looking arms. The daleks weren't what I imagined them to be, from how the Doctor described them. They looked harmless, and they moved very slowly, but I didn't say anything because I knew that the Doctor was smart. If these things were harmless, we would have been out of there already, or they would've all been destroyed by now. But that didn't keep me from being curious about what sort of power they possessed to be able to destroy almost an entire race.

When the daleks beside us halted, we did as well. I watched as the large black dalek kept moving forwards towards the large screen on a wall in the room, then stopped not too far ahead of us. "Call Davros." It ordered, and after a moment of staring at the blank screen, a picture finally came up. A man, if I could even call him that, was shown on the screen. His skin was wrinkly and yellow and drooping under his eyes-though he didn't seem to have any eyes. He had a small blue glowing light in the middle of his forehead and cables attached to his head.