Part 4: A Peaceful Night

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------
After the boat ride, the sun had already started to set. We just took a slow walk around the town, admiring the beautiful sights and the amazing scents of the food. I pointed things out to the Doctor with a large smile on my face, although I noticed that his gaze was mainly set on me. I didn't say anything about it though, I just enjoyed my time with him.

Once it had gotten dark, we sat down in a bench and looked around at the town, the lights in the boats going past us, and the wonderful sound of Venice. I sighed happily and closed my eyes, leaning back against the bench with a smile. The Doctor hesitated a bit, before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to him. I felt it and looked up at him, and I could feel the heat in my cheeks and I could see the faint pink in his.

He smiled as he looked back at me. "Your position looked a bit uncomfortable, I thought you'd feel more comfortable this way."
I smiled in return and rested my head on his shoulder, looking back out at the town and nuzzling my head into him slightly. He sighed a bit, and I could hear that it was a happy one. I smiled, and the last thing I remember was my eyelids getting really heavy, before they finally closed.

(~Doctor's POV~)

After a few minutes, I felt her breathing more deeply, and she was slouching a bit against me. I looked down at her and smiled. She had fallen asleep. I picked her up carefully, bridal style. I looked down at her a few times as I walked back to the TARDIS, and it made me smile. Some of her hair was over her eyes and her lips were parted slightly, and she looked so innocent.

I walked back inside the TARDIS and shut the door with my foot, walking to a spare bedroom close to the main control room. I laid her down on the bed, being as careful as I can so I don't wake her up. Her (H/L), (H/C) hair spread out a bit under her head as I laid her down. I moved the stray strands of hair away from her face and tucked them behind her ear. I admired her for a moment before leaning down and kissing her forehead lightly, then I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me.

More than 2000 years I've been traveling through time and space, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone or anything as beautiful as her.
--------------------------
(A/N): Sorry for the short update! I'm in school right now and I'm trying to find time for homework, studying, piano lessons, volleyball, tv, movies, books, and fanfictions! Lol. I'm a busy person. But yeah, I'll try to update more often, I promise. Thank you guys so much for reading my story, voting for it and commenting. It means a lot to me, I fangirl every time I get a notification for it haha ^^ I need some ideas for the next chapter, please comment what you think should happen next, or where they should go! Thanks Lovelies!! ^.^ <3