Part 11: Swimming!

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------
(~Your POV~)
"Well, honestly, after all of that confusion and madness, I just want a little break." I admitted to him, and he smiled. "That works with me. OH!" He clapped his hands together as he got an idea. "I have an idea. Come with me." He took my hand and began dragging me away, and I chuckled and walked with him, not letting go of his hand.

He led me out of the main room of the TARDIS and into the winding halls outside of it. He began walking around and I stayed by his side, and the only thing that I could think about was the fact that I was holding his hand. Even though I had done it a few times before, it felt different this time.

After a while of walking around, the Doctor stopped. I looked up at him, a bit confused as to what was happening. "Um, Doctor? What's going on?"

He sighed and looked around. "I was trying to get somewhere, but now we're lost.... The TARDIS is messing with us...."

"We're.... Lost?" I asked, surprised. "Yes, we're lost." The Doctor admitted, and I sighed. "Great.... Where were you bringing me, by the way?" I asked, looking up at him.

He continued avoiding my gaze as he spoke. "I was going to bring you to the swimming pool...." My eyes widened a bit, then I smiled. "Doctor, I don't even have a swimming suit." I told him. "Oh, the TARDIS would supply that to you, if maybe she could COOPERATE!" He yelled as he looked up. "Come on sexy, cooperate with me for once, please!!"

A confused look came to my face as he said that. "Sexy? Who are you calling sexy?" I asked him, still looking up at him. "Well, long story short, I met the human form of the TARDIS and she suggested that I call her sexy."

I sent him a weird look, then looked straight forward. "Hm." I said, then shrugged my shoulders. He suddenly began pulling me along again. "Come on, we have to keep looking." He said, and I sighed and kept walking with him. We turned a corner and he smiled. "Ah, there it is!" He said and jogged over to a door with me, and opened it.

My eyes widened at what I saw. There was a big water park behind the door! There were multiple slides that led to a large pool, a hot tub, a kids area, and dry areas surrounding everything where you could relax. And one of the best parts is that there was no one else there.

I smiled brightly as I looked around. "This is amazing!!" I said excitedly. The Doctor smiled. "There are changing rooms, men's are to the left and women's to the right. I'll meet you back here in a bit." He walked off into the men's changing rooms, and I went into the women's.

I smiled as I walked in, looking around at all of the swimsuits. There were so many to choose from, and weirdly enough, they all seemed to be my size. I began looking through them, and after a bit, I found a galaxy print string bikini. Perfect. I smiled and put it on quickly.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled even more. It fit perfectly, and I would be lying if I said that I didn't look awesome in it, it even showed off my curves, and I secretly hoped that the Doctor would like it.

I walked back out into the pool area, and the Doctor was standing in the kiddie pool in his blue swim trunks. They seemed to match the color of the TARDIS.

I just stood there and looked at him for a moment. He was kinda skinny.... I didn't see much muscle on him. But he honestly didn't look bad, either. I mean, it was the Doctor, standing there shirtless, and I liked that.

He turned to me, and I snapped out of my gaze and looked away, a bit embarrassed that he caught me staring. I even blushed a bit. I didn't hear anything from him, though, which was odd.

(~The Doctor's POV~)
When I had looked over at her, I didn't even notice that she was blushing, or that she seemed embarrassed for some reason, just the fact that she was wearing a string bikini, and how good she looked in it. What was I doing, calling the TARDIS sexy, when she was standing there in front of me in a STRING BIKINI?

I cleared my throat and shook my head, closing my eyes and trying to clear my thoughts. Then I opened my eyes and smiled at her, acting like nothing happened. "You look nice." I told her honestly. "I love the Galaxy print."

She looked back at me and smiled. "Really? Thank you. I love the swim trunks, they're like a TARDIS blue."

I chuckled, a bit surprised that she noticed that. "Thank you, (F/N), that's what I intended them to be, I quite like this blue color." I said and finally stepped out of the kiddie pool. "Now! What would you like to do first?"
-------------------------------
My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
---------------------
Here's another Author's Note! (Boring, I know) I want to know what name you use for this story. Do you use your name, or a different one? And I want to know who you imagine yourself as, explain what you look like in the story. I just want to hear how YOU imagine things, so tell me in the comments! As usual, I love taking requests for this story, since there's so many things that could happen. Just tell me and I'll do my best to make it happen! Also, votes, comments, and additions to your reading lists mean a lot to me. Every time I get a notification on this story it makes me feel wonderful, and it encourages me to keep writing. Also, I have another story that I'd like you guys to check out. I'm making imagines/one-shots now, and if you could check that out and make some requests, that would be great! Thanks lovelies!! ^.^