Part 14: Dinosaurs and.... Daleks?

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------

(~Your POV~)

My eyes widened as I stepped out of the TARDIS. All around me was a large grassland with forests scattered around it, with waterfalls and lakes, but the one thing that stood out to me the most were the familiar but yet unfamiliar dinosaurs that were roaming around. There were TONS of them, many different shapes colors, and sizes, and they all seemed to have different behaviors. Some of the smaller ones were running around, while the much larger ones were slower as they ate the vegetation off of the trees. I looked back and over to the Doctor, who was casually leaning against the doorway of the TARDIS.

"Neat, isn't it?" He asked me, looking around at everything. "You definitely don't get to see this every day." He smiled at me, and I smiled brightly right back at him. I couldn't keep my eyes on him for much longer though, because I couldn't help but look back at the dinosaurs. It was amazing to be able to see the real living beings from long ago.

For hours, all we did was fly the TARDIS to different areas and try to copy what the dinosaurs were doing. Of course, we didn't go around where the EXTREMELY dangerous ones would be, because, well, I'd rather not die. But we had a lot of laughs from all of the ones we saw and tried to imitate. But after a while of flying around in the TARDIS, I noticed something strange on the camera showing us what was outside.

"Hey Doctor, I don't ever remember hearing about this...." I pointed at the screen, and the Doctor walked over and looked at what I was pointing at, which was a very large building in the middle of a grassland. His eyes widened. "But that isn't possible.... That looks like it was made by Daleks...." He said this, and I thought for a moment. I wondered why the name sounded so familiar, but I remembered quickly. "You mean.... The robots that destroyed your planet?" I asked curiously. He nodded.

"Yes.... But I don't remember hearing about them being here either. I wonder what they're up to.... But I don't know if we should find out. Daleks have no feelings, so they'd kill without a thought. I'm their worst nemesis.... If you're with me, they might hurt you...." He looked at me, and I could see the worry in his eyes. I wanted to see the Daleks for myself, so I smiled reassuringly at him. "As long as I'm with you, I'm safe."

I said this to him and he sighed. "I'm going to regret this...." He said, before he flew towards the building. We stayed hidden on the way there, hidden behind the trees in the forest, and once we reached the building, he parked the TARDIS. We both got out and he sonic-ed a door into the building, before we walked in.

There didn't seem to be much activity going on in the part that we walked into, just lots of buttons and levers and controls everywhere. I saw two robots and the Doctor pulled me behind a wall so we were hidden from them. "That's them?" I whispered quietly, and he nodded. I could hear them begin to talk, their monotone voices were high pitched and they sounded exactly the same.

Then there was a buzzing noise, as if they were moving. The Doctor and I silenced, and looked towards the empty space that lead from our little area to them. I saw the Daleks slowly come into view and turn to us, and the small lights on top of their heads flashed as they spoke over and over again the same words:

"WE HAVE FOUND THE DOCTOR!!"

--------------------

.........

Please don't kill me.

I'm sorry, I know how long I've been gone. I really don't have a real excuse for why I haven't updated this. I thought about it constantly but never felt like I wanted to write it. I told a lot of people how long it had been since I updated it, and that was one way to get me to write more. Another way was you guys. Every so often, I'd get about 20 emails saying that one user has commented on all of my chapters, and that's one big thing that fueled me to continue. The fact that people still actually find this and read it, and it's incredible and crazy to me. I know I've said this so many times to you guys, but you're the best. You're my motivation for this story, and without you I wouldn't have gotten this far. Also, I got a Chromebook for Christmas! I hated typing on my phone or iPad, so I decided that if I got one I would update this within a few weeks for sure. And I did! I promise to try and update this more often, but I can only do that with your help. Love this story, comment, add to your reading lists, and share with anyone you think would be interested! Also, check me out on all of the social media listed in the 'About Me' section of my profile. Message me on here or any of those places or comment on this if you have any ideas for what you want to happen in this story, or if there's a one-shot or imagine that you want me to write for you then comment on my 'Random Imagines/One-Shots' story. I'll update soon! Thanks Lovelies!! ^.^