Part 12: The Most Beautiful Thing

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------
(~Your POV~)

"Now! What would you like to do first?" The Doctor asked, and I looked up at him, my head still tilted down a bit. A smile grew on my face. "Can we go on the water slides?" I asked him.

The smile on his face widened. "Race you there." He said and turned, beginning to speed walk to the slides. I chuckled and began to speed walk as well. Of course, neither of us would run, since the floors were slippery. So we did a speed walking race.

I caught up to him quickly and we giggled as we both pumped our arms to go faster. I got to the stairs first and began running up them, holding onto the railing. I reached the top of the stairs and turned around to face the Doctor, looking up at the sky and reaching my hands up in victory. "YES! I WON!"

The Doctor reached the top shortly and put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. "Lord, (F/N).... You can walk fast...."

We both chuckled at this, and I walked over to one of the slides. "You ready to race on the slides now?" I asked him, and he grinned. "Oh, I was born ready." He replied and walked to a slide, beginning to stretch his arms and legs, trying to act all sporty and cool.

I saw him do this and I laughed quietly, before getting ready to go down the slide. "Into positions!" I said dramatically, like someone would in a real race, and he chuckled and got ready to go down his slide.

"Alright, we'll go on three. One.... Two..." And I went early. I could hear the Doctor complaining at the top of the slide, and I laughed and closed my eyes, just as I slid out of the slide. I went under the water, but only for a moment, because I quickly swam up to the surface and inhaled the desired oxygen into my lungs, opening my eyes.

The doctor slid out of the slide and went under the water, a moment later popping his head up and looking over at me, and he looked pretty annoyed. "Oi! You cheated!" He said, and I made a dramatic gasp, acting offended. "How dare you accuse me of such things!" I said and laughed, and he shook his head, failing to hold back a smile.

(~The Doctor's POV~)

The rest of our time swimming was very fun. We had lots of races and contests, but I didn't care how many times I lost. She seemed so happy. The smile never left her face, and neither did mine.

Just watching her made me happy. Sometimes I'd let her win just so that her smile wouldn't disappear.

The fun lasted a while, but of course, we ended up getting pretty tired after a few hours. We walked over to the hot tub and sat down next to each other, and sighed in relief. The hot water felt so good.

I looked down at her and smiled, and she looked up at me and did the same. I moved my hand around a bit until I found her hand, and I gently held her hand, wrapping my fingers around hers. Her eyes widened slightly and her cheeks even turned a bit pink.

Oh my time lord, she is so adorable.

I chuckled at her reaction then placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Her eyes widened even more and the color on her cheeks darkened to a light red. I squeezed her hand gently, and she looked up at me.

"So, (F/N), would you like to see the stars?" I asked her, and she didn't even have time to respond before the panels on one of the four walls in the room began to move around. (Thankfully, it was the wall that we could see without having to turn our heads) Behind the panels was a very large glass window, and beyond that was one of the most beautiful sights in the world.

Behind the glass was a cloud full of color. It was surrounded by the darkness of space and many shimmering stars. I looked down at (F/N), and I couldn't miss the twinkling in her eyes. I smiled and watched her for a moment, before looking back up at the sight in front of us.

"That, (F/N), is a star that has exploded. All of the color is stardust." I explained, and looked back down at her.

She was still in awe over this. "It's beautiful....." She says, and I smile a bit and respond quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Not as beautiful as you....."

She hears what I say and looks up at me. She was surprised, and I could tell because her eyes were wide and her mouth was open slightly. We just stared at each other, before she looked down, and my smile faded as I saw that she looked sad.

"How could I possibly be beautiful to you....?" She asked, and I felt an ache in both of my hearts. I reached my hand up and hooked my middle and pointer finger under her chin, lifting her head up and turning it so she was looking up at me.

"(F/N), you are the most beautiful person, and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I've been alive for more than a thousand years. I've seen so many things, and by far you are the most beautiful of all."

She was shocked. Her mouth was agape, her eyes were wide, and her cheeks were bright red.

I had been holding back these feelings for so long, and it was finally my chance to show her how much I loved her.

I leaned forward and gently pressed my lips to hers, closing my eyes and hoping that she would accept this. She stiffened at first, but after a moment she wrapped her arms around my neck and began to slowly move her lips against mine. A wave of relief rushed through me, and I smiled against her soft lips.

Our lips danced with each other, slowly and softly. I moved my hands and placed them on the bare skin just above her hips, and I gently pulled her closer to me.

Eventually, we both felt the need for air, and we pulled back from the kiss. I rested my forehead against hers and opened my eyes, looking into her beautiful (E/C) irises.

"I love you, (F/N)...." I said lowly and quietly, and she smiled a bit.

"I love you too, Doctor...."

-----------------------
So, there's an extremely fluffy chapter for you guys! XD I had the idea of them watching the stars, then one thing led to another and I decided that it was the perfect time for the kiss. But now I'm stuck again! What do you guys want to have happen next? Tell me where they should go, what they should do, and what should happen (Or any of those :P). I want to do what you guys ant, and besides, I really don't have any ideas and I need some. :) Also, remember to favorite and comment, it means so much, and go check out my Imagines/One Shots story! I need something to inspire me to write again, so start requesting! Thanks lovelies!! ^.^