(A/N): HELP!!!

Hey guys..... I'm so sorry for not updating lately. For some reason, whenever I update, I don't get a notification for it. And I think that's happening to everyone who has this story in their library. :( does anyone have any solutions for this? I just deleted it from my library then added it back. Maybe it works? Idk. Comment if you know something that works.

Since I'm not getting any ideas from you guys, and not as many favorites and comments as I expected, I'm wondering if you guys are still interested in this story. Is it getting boring, or am I doing something wrong? Please tell me right away, I need to know so I can change it.

So.... I really need help with this. To be honest, I'm not a very creative writer, and I also don't know what you guys want to happen. I need ideas! I'm open to anything. Just comment what you want to happen next, and I'll try my best to do what everyone wants.

I'm taking requests for my Imagines/One-Shots story as well! Please read it and comment or message me your request. I can't wait to hear your ideas and try them out!

OH! One more thing. What I would TOTALLY appreciate and love SO MUCH is if you made banners for me. You can message me on here, or you can tag me in a post or message me on Instagram (@undertaker_taytay), or you could message me on kik (@Lystra_Hale). If you make a banner and send it to me, I will post it as the picture on a new chapter and give you a shout-out, so that means you need to tell me your wattpad username in your message/post. There are just a few things that you need on it.
1. My username (@TatumJahnke)
2. My story name (11th Doctor x Reader: Just Like a Fairy Tale)
(OPTIONAL)
1. A quote from this story
2. Your username

Comments, favorites, messages, and banners mean SO much to me!! Especially when you add it to your libraries, it lets me know that you want to read more of the story :) all of your support encourages and inspires me to continue this story!

Thanks lovelies!! ^.^