Part 10: The Explanation

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------
As I walked closer, I finally got a good look at the woman there. My eyes widened, and I stopped in my tracks. The woman seemed shocked, too. I'm not sure if I was looking into a mirror, but....

The woman looked exactly like me.

I was shocked and confused. I had no idea what was going on, and neither did the Doctor, or anyone else in the room. I looked over at the Doctor, wanting an explanation. But he shook his head, not understanding this either.

"Who are you, and why do you look like me?" The Queen asked, staring at me.

"I-I'm (F/N) (L/N)." I replied, and bowed to her. "And I have no idea what is going on.... The Doctor and I were just on a trip, and we stumbled upon the pyramid...." I straightened myself out and looked back up at her.

"I need to know right now what is going on!" The Queen said, still staring at me. I looked over at the Doctor. "Doctor, is there anything in the TARDIS that could help to explain what is going on?"

The Doctor's eyes widened a bit. "Oh, possibly! But these guards have to let me go, first...." He said and glared at the guards. The guards looked up at the Queen, and she nodded to them. They let go of the Doctor, and he adjusts his bow tie. "Thank you very much." He says in a sassy tone, and I can't help but chuckle.

"What is a TARDIS?" The Queen asks me as the Doctor runs out of the pyramid. "You'll see...." I said and waited until I heard the familiar whirring sound of the TARDIS. I smiled and turned around to the familiar blue box, and I could see out of the corner of my eye the shock on the guards' and the queen's faces.

I ran to the TARDIS and went inside, running over to the Doctor. He was searching up something. He clicked one more button and a picture of the Queen popped up. It gave a summary of her life story, then it started naming her descendants. I listened closely, and my eyes widened.

".... And her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter is (F/N) (L/N), born from-" The Doctor turned it off before anything else was heard.

"Whoa...." I said and smiled brightly, and looked over at the Doctor. "How are we going to tell her....?" I asked him.

"Well, I think we should tell her the truth. Maybe she'll believe us, and maybe she won't." He said and smiled over at me.

I smiled and nodded, then I turned and walked out of the TARDIS. Once I walked outside, the Queen turned her attention over to me.

"So...." I said and bit my lip. "You're probably not going to believe me when I say this, but....the Doctor and I, we're time travelers. And I'm kinda your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter." I spoke slowly, counting the greats to make sure I got the right amount of them.

The Queen's eyes widened a bit, and she stood there for a moment or two, processing what I said. She then cleared her throat. "I see.... I do believe you... There wouldn't be any other explanation for this odd situation."

I was a bit surprised by her calm reaction, but I didn't mention it, I just smiled. "Alright, thank you, your majesty." The Queen smiled back at me, and the Doctor cleared his throat, so I turned back to him.

"We should probably go, (F/N).... We don't want to cause any more commotion." The Doctor said to me, and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm a bit exhausted from all of that..." I admitted and chuckled softly. The Queen smiled and looked over at the Doctor, then back at me. "Leaving so soon?"

I looked back over at her and nodded. "Yes, we are. It was a pleasure meeting you, your majesty." I bowed to her, and she bowed as well. Once we straightened ourselves out again, we both smiled brightly at each other. I turned and ran back into the TARDIS, along with the Doctor. He snapped his fingers, and the doors shut.

I smiled as I walked over to the console with him, and he smiled back at me. "I never told you how much I liked your outfit, your majesty." He teased and bowed to me, and I chuckled and curtsied to him. "Why thank you, Sir Doctor." We both laughed at how silly we were being, then he smiled down at me.

"So, (F/N), where would you like to go next?"
-------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry again for the late update. But thank goodness summer is here and I'll have days and days of free time! I'd like to thank all of you guys again for your support. I really appreciate the comments, votes, and how you're adding me to your reading lists, it feels fantastic! I have an announcement for you all. I am now making imagines (on a separate story, of course)! I'm taking requests, and I promise to update both the imagines and this story as soon as I can. So make some requests for the imagines! Also, I'm wondering where you would like to go next with this story. Comment what you think and I'll try my best to make it happen! Also, if you have any exciting twists that you want to happen, tell me that as well! Thanks lovelies!! ^.^