Part 8: I'm the Queen?

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------
"Stay where you are!"

I heard those words and froze. The Doctor slowly turned around, and I did too. There were men standing there, holding spears and pointing them at the Doctor. One of the men ran over to me.

"My queen, what are you doing with this man, and what are you wearing? You should be in your throne room!"

I looked at him confused and a bit shocked. "Wait, what? No, there must be some mistake. I'm no queen."

The guard shook his head and grabbed my arm. "Please forgive me for this." He started walking out of the room and I looked back at he Doctor with wide eyes. "Doctor!!" I yelled, fighting against the guard.
"(Y/N)!! I'll find you, I promise!" The Doctor yelled back, and I was pulled out of the room, separated from the Doctor.

The guard took me to some door and put the amulet on his necklace to a circular cut on the door, then turned it until it clicked. He pulled it out and the door slowly lifted up, revealing a very large and astonishing bedroom.

There was a large king-size bed with a beautiful red satin blanket, along with beautiful red, see-through drapes that matched the color of the blanket. On the other side of the room was a silver and gold vanity, with brushes and pins and jewels. All over the room were gold coins and jewels and goblets, all looking to be very valuable. There was also a very large wardrobe, that had a gold outline on the edges.

My eyes widened and the guard pulled me inside and over to the wardrobe, and opened it up. My eyes widened even more at the sight of all of the beautiful clothes inside.

"Please get dressed more appropriately, my Queen. I will be waiting for you outside." He walked out of the room and I ran my hand over the beautiful clothes, it was such a coincidence that they seemed to be the right size. I took out a beautiful (Favorite Color) dress, it was long but had a low neckline. I took off my clothes and tried it on, going over to the vanity and seeing how it looked on me.

I looked beautiful.

I smiled and went back over to the wardrobe, taking off my shoes and putting on some gold sandals, they were high heels and had swirls that hugged my legs up to my knees. I walked back over to the vanity and my smile widened.

It was like a dream come true.
-------------------------------
Hey everyone. Sorry for the late update. Most people have excuses but I really don't, I just didn't know very well how I should continue the story. Please vote for my story, comment, or add to your library, it doesn't take long but it means so much to me, it's what keeps me going. :) I'll try to update soon again. Thanks Lovelies!! ^.^

11th Doctor x Reader: Just Like a Fairy Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें