Part 9: Uh Oh....

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------

The guard knocked on my door. "My queen, are you ready?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and stuttered as I talked. "Y-yes, I am. You can come in."

He came inside my room, wearing the same emotionless expression as before. "Please, come with me. You need to go back to your throne room."

I nodded, and he began walking out of my room. I quickly followed after him, stumbling a bit in my high heels. I hadn't worn heels much before.... I preferred comfortable shoes like converse. So you can imagine how awkward I was in heels.

We finally reached another, even larger, door. He put his amulet in the circular opening and turned it. I could hear a click before he removed the amulet from the hole, and the door lifted up. What I saw shocked me.

Behind the door was a HUGE room. I had to shield my eyes from the shimmer of all of the gold, and jewels, and treasures everywhere! But what stood out the most was the large throne in the back middle of the room. But I didn't understand something: who was sitting at the throne?

The guards all gave a confused look to each other and escorted me up to the throne, and I didn't even notice that the Doctor was standing to the side, his hands chained behind his back.

As I walked closer, I finally got a good look at the woman there. My eyes widened, and I stopped in my tracks. The woman seemed shocked, too. I'm not sure if I was looking into a mirror, but....

The woman looked exactly like me.